Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mp7mad22

Jan 18, 2014
Hi, mine ign is mp7mad22 and i have a suggestion that i have asked a few people and they quite liked kit. the suggestion is that in shops there is an exchanger part where you can turn charcoal into gold or platinum or gold into platinum. people i have asked said they liked it because it could save space from all the space taking charcoal. much appriciated if somebody reads this.

hippopotamu5

Dec 20, 2013
I agree actually, when you have full diamond, and an invent full of potions and a ton of money, shops still take the higher currency units first. As a result you can end up with about ten stacks of coal. Kind of a first world problem but if it was easily implementable it would be great. Perhaps make shops consume the high value currency units first?

mp7mad22

Jan 18, 2014
thank you for the reply and it was nice to hear that people i havent said would agree on my suggestion. my friend has a tonne of coal and he always gives me it to make space for the other coins and it annoy's him because its just wasting money in a way instead of him saving it all up. personally i would love them to add this it would save so much space

hippopotamu5

Dec 20, 2013
I think the lowest currency units being spent first is the best/simplest solution. Its definitely a good suggestion!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom