Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Undead_Shadow11

Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2013
Mature Land.
IGN: Undead_Shadow11
Why we should pick you: I have a lot of interest in this new assassination thing and im a donator
Have you ever been a tester before? No I haven't, but I have a lot of interest in this.
How long have I played Minecraft? since about early 1.6.2
or u could say Ive been playing since early 1.6.2 :p

owen

Oct 26, 2013
On the street
IGN: legossa
Why should we pick you: I am very interested in this new assassin server idea and i would love to test it and if I can, help find bugs & glitchs
Have you ever been a tester before: Well I applied but for a battleship beta testing ( on the mc forums) but no one replied to the post
how long have you been playing minecraft: about a year now Ive been on this server for 6 months or so
(im also a lapiz donor)
Thanks

~Owen

Supersonic59

Oct 31, 2013
Application for assassination
IGN: Supersonic59
Why we should pick you: You should pick me because I have been playing on your server for a very long time! I am huge fan of assassination! and I would like to test it out! I am also a Donator
Have you ever been a tester before?: No I have not been a tester before! I would like to be one though
For how long have you played minecraft?: 4 years

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
Hey Guys i have some good news and some bad news

The good news are: We have selected 10 people to be a part of the Assassination Alpha, and here is the list
Jinjo90
Efcluke94
Blossumwarrior
Divvy1
General_Claudia
Tahatii
Only_Okay
DHydraHDX
Smooth_Criminal
Alpinestar77
congratz to all the ones you have gotten in to the Alpha

Now the bad news: We have to post pone the launch of the alpha till the 4th of January, because of some technical issues. The server rolled back some of the builds, so we have to rebuild a lot of stuff but non the less we're still going through with the release :D

I Hope you have a merry christmass and a good new year
from musemat

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
Hey Guys i have some good news and some bad news

The good news are: We have selected 10 people to be a part of the Assassination Alpha, and here is the list
Jinjo90
Efcluke94
Blossumwarrior
Divvy1
General_Claudia
Tahatii
Only_Okay
DHydraHDX
Smooth_Criminal
Alpinestar77
congratz to all the ones you have gotten in to the Alpha

Now the bad news: We have to post pone the launch of the alpha till the 4th of January, because of some technical issues. The server rolled back some of the builds, so we have to rebuild a lot of stuff but non the less we're still going through with the release :D

I Hope you have a merry christmass and a good new year
from musemat
Oh yeah!! Woop wooop

john

Nov 24, 2013

IGN: johnfjonesv

Why we should pick you: As a frequent player on this server and with my experience working as a high authoritative position on a small server that closed, I understand what people will desire, learn from, and play again and again. I also am very critical and can look for glitches that might be missed. I have minimal experience as a coder. Although, I have competed in the FLL (first lego league) and I worked with a team of junior high and high school students and we went to state twice and won the core values trophy, technical robot design award, and overall first place in a qualifier. We consistently stand in the top %10 of best teams in the USA. I also want to support this server not just through money, but also through my experience as a person to guide it through testing and whatever it needs.

Have you ever been a tester before?: For minecraft? No.
Although, I have tested other things. For instance, I tested my fellow students in the academic decathlon for the impromptu speech section. I counted um's, BE-verbs, and reminded them to use their three point examples and three supporting statements to help them deliver clear, concise, and fluent speeches. I also test read student's essays in my school to help them get good grades. I look for problems in their structure and ways to help improve their essays. These are not related to MC, but I still applied the same dedication to testing that I will to this job.

For how long have you played minecraft?: I have played for 2.25 years.

john

Nov 24, 2013
Damn it, I spent so much time on my questions.

Anyways, have fun

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com

IGN: johnfjonesv

Why we should pick you: As a frequent player on this server and with my experience working as a high authoritative position on a small server that closed, I understand what people will desire, learn from, and play again and again. I also am very critical and can look for glitches that might be missed. I have minimal experience as a coder. Although, I have competed in the FLL (first lego league) and I worked with a team of junior high and high school students and we went to state twice and won the core values trophy, technical robot design award, and overall first place in a qualifier. We consistently stand in the top %10 of best teams in the USA. I also want to support this server not just through money, but also through my experience as a person to guide it through testing and whatever it needs.

Have you ever been a tester before?: For minecraft? No.
Although, I have tested other things. For instance, I tested my fellow students in the academic decathlon for the impromptu speech section. I counted um's, BE-verbs, and reminded them to use their three point examples and three supporting statements to help them deliver clear, concise, and fluent speeches. I also test read student's essays in my school to help them get good grades. I look for problems in their structure and ways to help improve their essays. These are not related to MC, but I still applied the same dedication to testing that I will to this job.

For how long have you played minecraft?: I have played for 2.25 years.

I like this guy.

Reactions: Smooth Criminal
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom