Status
Not open for further replies.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Application for Assassination Testing:
IGN: SevereWarning

Why we should pick you: I am very interested of all the things going on in the server (prob cuz this was my first server) and assassination server is one of my favorites. If being donator is required, I might be getting donator if I win the christmas build comp, ending at the end of this month.

Have you been tester before?: No, but having first experience on stuff is just awesome.

For how long have you played Minecraft?: About 7 months, Not quite sure but around that area.

Any other info?: (I added this just in case) Im a decent pvp'er, not the best and probs one of the worst. Idk. Fighting mobs is pretty much my specialty, because it doesn't really have PVP. Somewhat like MVP (not most valuable player.... Mobs Versus Player) Plus, this is the server I play on the most. It has really nice people (and sometimes an occasional bad person.) and everyone seems to get along. I have made a lot of friends on this server in the past 3 months and I would really enjoy to have more.

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
Hey guys and girls, Musemat here with a little update :). The testers will be picked on friday the 20th and the alpha is going to start the 26th :) I will be posting screenshots as we come closer to the full reveal

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
IGN: General_Claudia
Why should you pick me? I've been on this server and website for a while, and I've been very active in both of those areas. I've been very helpful on the server especialy. I go on kit-pvp a lot and I like to think I'm good at pvp
Have you been a tester before? No
How long have you played minecraft? About 1 and 1/2 years. I've been on this server for about 5 months.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
Application for Assassination-server
IGN: Only_okay

Why should you pick me? I have played Minecraft for a very long time and I am experienced when it comes to pretty much everything in the game. I am very practical so I can easily find bugs, glitches etc. I am also very active on the forum and in game and I can easily tell a staff member (musemat~) if a bug appears.

Have you been a tester before? It depends on what you call tester. I have helped with setting up a ton of servers before, both bukkit and non-bukkit and I have also had my own server. Some of them have had mini-games and where we have set ourselves to default to test them out. Yeah, I guess I have been tester before.

How long have you played minecraft? I know for sure that I played in infdev but not sure if I played before that. From what I am sure of, I have played for about four years.

Supreme_warrior

Dec 7, 2013
IGN: Supreme_Warrior
Why we should pick you: I am good at finding exploits and bugs in maps and have been dedicated to cubecraft games for a long time.
Have you ever been a tester before?: No, never had a chance
For how long have you played minecraft?: Since 8th February 2010
Thanks!

littlejack03

Dec 14, 2013
Name: Littlejack03
Why pick me: That was my favorite game type and i love to help test stuff out around the servers like old times.

Smooth Criminal

Oct 23, 2013
Mexico
IGN: Tej Safri (Smooth)
Why we should pick you: I Won The Singing Contest And I Am Consistently Helping The Server The Best Way I Can
Have you ever been a tester before?: No
For how long have you played mine craft?:In 2014 = 4 yrs

Smooth

waryepicroblox

Oct 30, 2013
IGN:waryepicroblox
why should I be picked im iron rank I very skeptic on my opinions
I have not been tester Yes Im good with in game commands
I have played minecraft since 1.1 beta

Nyu

Nov 17, 2013
Application for assassination
IGN: DHydraHDX
Why we should pick you: Because Assassination server is the best mingame I ever played and I want to be donator for this awesome server.
Have you ever been a tester before?: I've been tester yes but long time ago
For how long have you played minecraft?: for more then 3 years

jtlg1234

Nov 4, 2013
The Great White North
Ign: jtlg1234
You should pick me because I own a server myself and have to look for bugs and glitches.
Yes I have tested on my server.
I have been playing minecraft for about a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom