Not open for further replies.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Hello guys and girls, Musemat here. So as some of you might have heard we are re-working the assassination server and we want you!.... To test it :)

Now you might ask, "what are you guys doing to the assassination server? What we're doing to the assassination server is a completly new concept. You will as always start in the desert city of zahiria, but we are going to add something new called "wilderness". In the wilderness players are not going to be your concern, but the monsters are out to get you. The monsters will give you exp which you can use to enchant your gear. At the end of the wilderness there is going to be an arena where you're going to fight a boss! When you have defeated the boss a new path will open to the next city. Once you have entered the arena there is no way out so its "do or die". When you have gotten to the next city you will not be able to get back (this is too stop people with diamond armor from killing newly spawned players). There is going to be 4 cities in total

Zahiria the city of the desert valley

The Nordic town, Lund

The floating isles of Akatosh

Santaria, the elven city of elegance

There is going to be a costum health system aswell. You will not be able to regen health normally but with bandages and special food. The money system is going to be the same but the longer you stay in the store the faster your hunger will vanish.

An other thing to note is, when you die you're dead for good and you have to start all over in the first city(Zahiria).

If you want to apply you have to be a donator. Simply follow this little form and submit it bellow

Application for assassination
IGN:
Have you ever been a tester before?:
For how long have you played minecraft?:

If you have any suggestions please submit them below aswell.

zanderh1

Nov 27, 2013
IGN:"zanderh1"
Why should we pick you: because i have been tester before know java very well
Have you ever been tester before: Yes i have
For how long have you played minecraft?: about a year and a half, not very long but i know my way around everything

Well i will let you guys decide i really love this server so yeah thanks

zanderh1

ImA Minecafter

Nov 16, 2013
IGN: bodel40
Why should we pick you: I have all the requirments I think. I know advanced java coding from anything you need me to, If someone needs help I can speak dutch, Spanish , and Norweigen. (Oh yeah and English cause its my first language.)
Have you ever been a tester before?: yes I have tested out mini games for big servers that are very good known today!
For How long have you played minecraft: About a year now.

Jinjo

Oct 21, 2013
A box in the UK
www.cubecraft.net
Application for Assassination Alpha Test
IGN: jinjo90
Why we should pick you: I find bugs fairly easily and exploits which could be used by players later on in release. (@halothe23 for some major bug finds).
Have you ever been a tester before?: Only while on CCG testing servers so not much.
For how long have you played minecraft?: 6 months (first server to rejoin is CCG) but I have played on Minecraft before but it was quite a while before.

Raptorsalad

Dec 12, 2013
IGN: Raptorsalad

Why we should pick you? I can spot ways to improve a system easily, and am willing to work together to come up with an effective solution.

...plus I'm awesome.

Have you ever been a tester before? No, but I have always wanted to.

How long have you played minecraft? I'm not sure of the exact time, but I bought minecraft during beta 1.4.

Divvy1

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace
Application for Assassination testing.
In game name: divvy1
Why pick me?: I've found a lot bugs in my time, so you should launch the Assassination server again successfully with no bugs. :D (Also I'm a Mod).
Have I been on a test server before?: Yes, I've found a lot bugs in my time, (Helping @rubik_cube_man on his old test server and finding bugs for beta testing games)
How long have I played?: Since 1.5.2. But have played Minecraft since 1.2.5 (I'm so glad I found CubeCraft) :D

ItzJoel

Oct 21, 2013
London, UK
Application for assassination
IGN: Joel_Lucas
Why we should pick you: Because Im very help full, I love to test New things out and It would be fun to test the assassination, Im a mod on cubecraft also. I have Also Found Some Bugs On some Games (On Different Servers)
Have you ever been a tester before?: Yes I have
For how long have you played minecraft?: About 3 or 2 years (My First Server Was CubeCraftGames :D (Love it)

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
IGN: LaserDolphin77
Why should we pick you? I have spotted bugs in many servers, not just cubecraft, maybe not easily, but I go through EVERYTHING to make sure there is nothing, and I double-check every once in a while, but no one is perfect and there will almost always have small bugs leftover.
Have you been a tester before? I have on a couple of servers that a friend and I created, and I was the one to test all the games and make sure there wasn't anything wrong.
How long have you played minecraft? I have played the demo since July 2011, but I bought the game in November 2012.

btw I am an emerald donator, and I might donate again just because I want to :P

Kule

Oct 21, 2013
Failsworth, Manchester, England
IGN: Lukey_Dude

Why should we pick you?: I found alot of bugs in kitpvp, and i have found alot on other servers to, I enjoy helping anyone I can and making sure I can help out in any shape or form. I want a server that does not give anybody the advantages they should not have, I want a server that does not get complaints constantly of bugs, I want, Cubecraft... *dramatic music*

Have you ever been a tester before?: In a way yes, I have helped in some servers test things for players

How long have you played mc?: Ive played mc for just over a year

tahatii

Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2013
Cookie Land
IGN: tahatii duh!
Why should I be picked?: I shouldn't, I'm not good at anything
Have I been a tester before: ^
How long have I played minecraft.: Only 1 year cause I suck.

Reactions: OnlyHalfRetarded

Divvy1

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace
IGN: bodel40
Why should we pick you: I have all the requirments I think. I know advanced java coding from anything you need me to, If someone needs help I can speak dutch, Spanish , and Norweigen. (Oh yeah and English cause its my first language.)
Have you ever been a tester before?: yes I have tested out mini games for big servers that are very good known today!
For How long have you played minecraft: About a year now.
You speak Noweigen, Dutch and Spanish, AND can do advanced Java coding AT THE AGE OF 9???????????

Undead_Shadow11

Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2013
Mature Land.
IGN: Undead_Shadow11
Why we should pick you: I have a lot of interest in this new assassination thing and im a donator
Have you ever been a tester before? No I haven't, but I have a lot of interest in this.
How long have I played Minecraft? since about the end of July 2013

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
IGN: blossumwarrior
Why we should pick you: I am very truthful and I am very critic. The whole idea of he new assassination server sounds amazing and i would love to be a tester for it, as I would give good detailed feedback. As required, I am a donator.
Have you ever been a tester before?: Yes. I've been a tester for new servers, plugins, and I've been a tester for ranks and in game commands.
For how long have you played minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since early 1.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom