Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

john

Nov 24, 2013
Okay, thanks. I live in Alaska so depending on where the server is running I will log on according to their time.

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
Application for assassination
IGN: Wizard_Lizard_98
Why we should pick you: I Played The Assasination Server Alot Before And I Loved It And I'm A Gold.
Have you ever been a tester before?: Just Testing Stuff around CCG
For how long have you played minecraft?:1-2 years i think

KineticREBEL

Dec 23, 2013
Hello guys and girls, Musemat here. So as some of you might have heard we are re-working the assassination server and we want you!.... To test it :)

Now you might ask, "what are you guys doing to the assassination server? What we're doing to the assassination server is a completly new concept. You will as always start in the desert city of zahiria, but we are going to add something new called "wilderness". In the wilderness players are not going to be your concern, but the monsters are out to get you. The monsters will give you exp which you can use to enchant your gear. At the end of the wilderness there is going to be an arena where you're going to fight a boss! When you have defeated the boss a new path will open to the next city. Once you have entered the arena there is no way out so its "do or die". When you have gotten to the next city you will not be able to get back (this is too stop people with diamond armor from killing newly spawned players). There is going to be 4 cities in total

Zahiria the city of the desert valley

The Nordic town, Lund

The floating isles of Akatosh

Santaria, the elven city of elegance

There is going to be a costum health system aswell. You will not be able to regen health normally but with bandages and special food. The money system is going to be the same but the longer you stay in the store the faster your hunger will vanish.

An other thing to note is, when you die you're dead for good and you have to start all over in the first city(Zahiria).

If you want to apply you have to be a donator. Simply follow this little form and submit it bellow

IGN:
Have you ever been a tester before?:
For how long have you played minecraft?:

If you have any suggestions please submit them below aswell.

IGN: KineticREBEL
why we should pick you:I have run my own server before
have you ever been a tester before: yes for a beta game on my server but it never came out
how long have i played minecraft: just a little over 4 years

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
IGN: Wizard_Lizard_98
Why we should pick you: I Played The Assasination Server Alot Before And I Loved It And I'm A Gold.
Have you ever been a tester before?: Just Testing Stuff around CCG
For how long have you played minecraft?:1-2 years i think
IGN: KineticREBEL
why we should pick you:I have run my own server before
have you ever been a tester before: yes for a beta game on my server but it never came out
how long have i played minecraft: just a little over 4 years
They have already selected the testers, sorry but you came a bit late.

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
Hey guys and girls
Im sorry to say that we hit a few complications and we can first release the Assassination alpha on friday. While you wait, you can submit questions in this thread, and im going to answer three often asked questions.

Q: Whats going to happen with the Assassination kits?

A: For now we are not going to put them in, because they (in my opinion) will ruin balance, between donators and stones.

Q: Is there going to be any way to use our points in Assassination?

A: Yes, we have made something called mystery boxes, which for 75 points will give you a random special item.

Q: Whats going to happen with all our current gear and money on Assassination?

A: Sadly, everything is going to be reset(not points though)

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
As of right now we are not sure if we can release it yet, since im writing this post from my phone which has 3G. Why you might ask? Because my internet decided to go off. I am not sure to when it will be back, but hopefully soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom