Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I think it would be better if they add a book that explains the gamemode, this book would be in everyones first slot when they enter the lobby of Assassinations. Once people spawn into the actual world the book would dissapear.
Would help a lot...
Hey hey hello Cubers!

I am Haider
IGN: (very hard) iAmHaider

So i was thinking...
And i found out that KFC is waaay better then McDonalds (FOR SURE)

Eehm... FOCUS

Yeah, i was playing assassination with some friends (Yeah i got friends)
And when we pvped it is hard to not hit each other when noobs run over (noobs mean like TONS of noobs)
So i found out: (dont be blown away YET it will get even BETTER) Assassination Clans (sfx of explosion)

After this hilaurious (most ppl wont agree) intro i will get serious

Assassination clans

This would be clans with max 20 ppl. To create it you need 5000 (wow) assassination coins. Then it will last forever
You wont hit eachother and you would get a cool prefix with your clanname!
Example:
[WeLoveYouu][Bedrock][iAmHaider]: Hellow
[
WeLoveYouu][Obsidian][iLoveYouu]: helloooow
[WeLoveYouu][Stone][LVA071]: Eeey

The first things in my suggestion will be ´the vault´. Every clan member can access the vault with /ac vault and put stuff in it. The vualt is as large as an giant chest.

The second thing would be bounty removements. That you couldnt get bountys from your clanmates (i got a 14 bounty streak and then iLoveYouu was my bounty lmao)

The third thing should be CLAN WARS (no coc)
This is the thing i would like the most. On a pretty available time (like 4 pm on saturday) we could keep clan wars. This would be an empty map where the same amount of players should join and the clans battle each other. You have 0 stuff and coins ( i am not sure what to do with shops :p comment belooow) Every clan member has 3 lives and you need to eliminate every enemy clan member. ( the amount could be from 2-20 per clan)

The last thing should be the athmosphere (the feeling)
After a month i think there should be pretty much clans and i am sure 2 or 3 clans would be the best (i am in it with Bram 100%).
This would really give it the feeling of the wastelands where might, trust, pvp skillz, and gear counts!

This is a idea made up while writing.
Add/remove if you want to!
This shouldnt be taken too seriously but i think the most people will like it xD
If this gets added imma break an egg on my head and film it AND post it on youtube!
Nice idea but sounds just like Factions the only thing is that you don't have a base... Anyway... Even if this gets added I still wouldn't team.... Would be very fun to take a clan out all by myself well GL with this idea I give it a +1
PS Start a poll for this post....

accurates

May 28, 2016
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
Hey hey hello Cubers!

I am Haider
IGN: (very hard) iAmHaider

So i was thinking...
And i found out that KFC is waaay better then McDonalds (FOR SURE)

Eehm... FOCUS

Yeah, i was playing assassination with some friends (Yeah i got friends)
And when we pvped it is hard to not hit each other when noobs run over (noobs mean like TONS of noobs)
So i found out: (dont be blown away YET it will get even BETTER) Assassination Clans (sfx of explosion)

After this hilaurious (most ppl wont agree) intro i will get serious

Assassination clans

This would be clans with max 20 ppl. To create it you need 5000 (wow) assassination coins. Then it will last forever
You wont hit eachother and you would get a cool prefix with your clanname!
Example:
[WeLoveYouu][Bedrock][iAmHaider]: Hellow
[
WeLoveYouu][Obsidian][iLoveYouu]: helloooow
[WeLoveYouu][Stone][LVA071]: Eeey

The first things in my suggestion will be ´the vault´. Every clan member can access the vault with /ac vault and put stuff in it. The vualt is as large as an giant chest.

The second thing would be bounty removements. That you couldnt get bountys from your clanmates (i got a 14 bounty streak and then iLoveYouu was my bounty lmao)

The third thing should be CLAN WARS (no coc)
This is the thing i would like the most. On a pretty available time (like 4 pm on saturday) we could keep clan wars. This would be an empty map where the same amount of players should join and the clans battle each other. You have 0 stuff and coins ( i am not sure what to do with shops :p comment belooow) Every clan member has 3 lives and you need to eliminate every enemy clan member. ( the amount could be from 2-20 per clan)

The last thing should be the athmosphere (the feeling)
After a month i think there should be pretty much clans and i am sure 2 or 3 clans would be the best (i am in it with Bram 100%).
This would really give it the feeling of the wastelands where might, trust, pvp skillz, and gear counts!

This is a idea made up while writing.
Add/remove if you want to!
This shouldnt be taken too seriously but i think the most people will like it xD
If this gets added imma break an egg on my head and film it AND post it on youtube!
SUCH WOW! #420 LOVE IT No, the vault,nah Not really because if wed have that New people would have NO chance at all, thats not fair, because everyone is Full diamond! And the New one is not! So, No vault But i like the clans, would be nice to have that! Play with your friend, in your clan!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom