Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Okay heres how we work this
I'll ask the Cubecraft members, staff and all some questions. You can pick what you want to answer, and if there are others questions you want me to add, put it at the bottom of your answers (if you dont answer any you can still ask)

Sound fun? Good, cause you read it so I assume you did.

Cube Members:
What was your best/worst moment on Cubecraft? (server, discord and forums)
What was the craziest thing that ever happened to you, and when?
Who was the first person you became friends with on the forums/discord?
Have you been banned from any Cubecraft platform?
What was your most proud moment on Cubecraft?
To players: Did you have any bad interaction with someone else (doesnt count if you hating because of ban, discord venters)
How did you make friends with some of the people on the platforms? What was the most absurd way you made a friend?
Did you ever break any rules and get away with it? What was the silliest rule you broke?
How did you first find out about the server/forums?

Last edited by a moderator:

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
1. My pig spawner, the only I had and the only one in the savanna island, dropped in the void and I can’t do quests without it. I have to grind for 2.6 million coins to get another one.

9. I technically broke a rule, but I’m not sure if it counts. I was trying to learn drag clicking, and I practiced for a few seconds on the server. Keep in mind, I could only, at most, click a few times per drag, and normally i couldn’t click at all. I found out that drag clicking was not allowed on cubecraft, but I’m pretty sure they meant for 20-100 cps.

10. I tried to find where to report players (im on bedrock) and it said to go to forums.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
My answers:
My best moment was when I first found out how many friends I really made on the discord. I slowly went on it more and more, making loads of new friends along the way. At some point, I realised that I became well-known because of how many I talked to, and was so happy with myself

My worst moment: I was on the discord and forums at some point, and I got so much hate in a single day. I got dms on an alt, and got a bit attacked on the forums. Having all this happen at once crushed me, so I went offline for a few days but came back and thought nothing of it. This probably explains how I wasnt too broken by getting denied on a helper app, and banned from the discord on the same day.

The craziest thing that happened to me was probably the time I saw the discord get bot-spammed really badly. I have this trait, where when I see something like that happen, it kinda breaks me a bit. No real explanation behind it. I know the situation can simply be dealt with by banning the robots. I saw the server get spammed a few times, but only once with bots

Again, I was banned from the discord for typing in the wrong channel. I know it's against the rules but if it's an accident, a ban is a bit much for a mistake. I agree it was justified though.

My most proud moment on Cubecraft? No idea. I'm not amazed with anything I did aside befriend the community.

I had a few bad interactions with 2 different people for similar reasons. One was a player who I met on the discord. They pushed me around slightly, but they didnt break any rules. I tried to talk to them, and all they do was go in denial. Worst part is, nobody believed me when I told them about this person. Ever since then I became less active on the discord so I didnt have to talk to that person. Still applies to today :<

I made a friend group not too long ago. They made a rank giveaway for 125 nitro boosts on the discord. After most people left, and the voice channel got locked, there were 5 people left in the call. Hazard, Nev, Stitchie, Quartz and I all decided to play skribbl together. Skribbl is a game where you draw something and someone guesses what it is. We used a bunch of cube words, and after we all left we made a friend group out of it. We weren't allowed to hang the community events voice after lock anymore :>

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom