• Yes its great!

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No get a life you ned.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I had no idea what to call this thread so please don't shoot me for it. But never the less I have some artwork! I know it's been a long time and I know you all missed me :rolleyes:. So here we are (I made it for a friend):
Daigo banner.png

I worked hard on this just to make it look so dramatic :mad:, but I hope you like it and give it a thumbs up (in the polls) and as always give me some feedback down below. Pce - Kint.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
This is so awesome. It is really friendly that you have made this for your friend <3. There is also a person on the forums that is making this for me @iiBas thank you <3.

You use anmazing effects!!
One problem:
I havent any tips for you :(

D

Deleted member 204478

Amazing!
I'd love to see more of these, the blue colour theme looks exquisite. :p

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
This looks fantastic, Keep up these types of artworks they're impressive.
GoodLuck :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I had no idea what to call this thread so please don't shoot me for it. But never the less I have some artwork! I know it's been a long time and I know you all missed me :rolleyes:. So here we are (I made it for a friend):View attachment 133360

I worked hard on this just to make it look so dramatic :mad:, but I hope you like it and give it a thumbs up (in the polls) and as always give me some feedback down below. Pce - Kint.

Well done +1
A++
What did you use to make it?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Looks very cool!
Nice job!
You could maybe do a little tweak with the lips, that would be a bonus!

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Looks very cool!
Nice job!
You could maybe do a little tweak with the lips, that would be a bonus!
Sure, I have some artwork coming out later today and I think that little bonus might benefit for me. Thanks, and BTW everyone thank you for showing me some feedback, lotta love <3.

Reactions: RayzMC

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Great job, Kint. I love the use of colors -- it has a subdued yet empowering aura to it. The radiating circles in the center creates a nice vector to the name, DAIGO, and leads gently into the character on both sides. I like the rays of light on the left to give it that extra bit of punch and adds to the aura.

I really like it! Well done. I hope to see more.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom