Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
In 1.7 servers there would be a kit for duels called "Gapple" where the fight was all about who does the most hits so the opponents' armour breaks and you can kill them so it was pure melee, you couldn't win by purely eating at good times, or running away to heal, because the fight is all about damage dealt in the whole fight rather than getting a lucky chain before the opponent heals, or being good at potting and the opponent isn't.
Obviously that would be way too long for 1.9, so I think this kit would work well for 1.9:
  • 2 sets of prot V iron armour
  • sharp II unbreaking III iron sword
  • permanent strength II and regen III
  • hunger disabled in the fight
I think it would be a really nice kit to practise melee and also increasing your stats in duels too

L

Lepzi

I love this kit I have played this with SwiftySwoo and ever since that kit has been my favourite, it would be a great kit to add because it will make you much better at pvp it lasts a lot longer then most op kits and doesn't have any pots or bows just sword and 2 sets of armour.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
In 1.7 servers there would be a kit for duels called "Gapple" where the fight was all about who does the most hits so the opponents' armour breaks and you can kill them so it was pure melee, you couldn't win by purely eating at good times, or running away to heal, because the fight is all about damage dealt in the whole fight rather than getting a lucky chain before the opponent heals, or being good at potting and the opponent isn't.
Obviously that would be way too long for 1.9, so I think this kit would work well for 1.9:
I think it would be a really nice kit to practise melee and also increasing your stats in duels too
I'm confused... It's called ''Gapple'' but there isn't any gapple? But yeah i like the kit =D

F

Facelurite

Jitterrclick in 1.9 does dura damage

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Jitterrclick in 1.9 does dura damage
Not really. As far as I know, hitting someone during the 0.5s invulnerability does absolutely no armor damage. An uncharged hit will still take away one durability point, but a charged hit does way more, at least with a sword that deals decent damage. I have seen multiple people trying to win OP Eggwars duels by spam clicking and it never worked.

F

Facelurite

Not really. As far as I know, hitting someone during the 0.5s invulnerability does absolutely no armor damage. An uncharged hit will still take away one durability point, but a charged hit does way more, at least with a sword that deals decent damage. I have seen multiple people trying to win OP Eggwars duels by spam clicking and it never worked.
Except if someone like me were to jitter , the amount if hits anyone would get on me would substancially decrease.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Except if someone like me were to jitter , the amount if hits anyone would get on me would substancially decrease.
I don't really believe that, jitterong also deals less knockback. If you want to, we can try it with a kit similar to the one suggested, I highly doubt you could even get through my first set of armor with jitter clicking.

Btw. I have a slightly shorter version of this kit, I think that might be better suited for random duels.
2 sets of Prot V Unbreaking V iron armor
Sharp III Unbreaking V iron sword
Strength V
Regeneration V

This version doesn't take much longer than the OP Warrior, I think.
10 critical hits reduce the helmet durability by 46, 10 regular charged hits redice it by 32.
By clicking as fast as I can, it took me 1:24 to break a helmet, by constant critting it took 23 seconds.

Last edited:

Zuaura

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Italy
I don't like this kit,because it count only on how many hits you did...and it take a long time to end

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom