Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
With the release of 1.20 on Bedrock, there are many new features that are now available in the past 8 updates. One such feature I think would be really cool would be armor trims in Eggwars for any player wearing non leather to indicate a player’s team color while having chain, iron, or diamond armor. These trims could be an either a set of trims decided by Cubecraft or the player could determine which trim type they would use via settings or loot. Overall, the idea is to help players determine other players’ teams later in the game while adding some style to the game.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
To access this, cubecraft would need to update to 1.20, which would present a handful of challenges. Right now, cubecraft is facing more important issues which take away developer time to work on something like this.

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
To access this, cubecraft would need to update to 1.20, which would present a handful of challenges. Right now, cubecraft is facing more important issues which take away developer time to work on something like this.
Cubecraft is currently 1.20 on Bedrock, as the beta released today

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft is currently 1.20 on Bedrock, as the beta released today
They aren't on 1.20, yet. They mentioned in the brief parts of the qna I watched that it will most likely be a backend update and we won't even notice it updated.

When egg wars get 1.20, I agree! But also keeping the naming system above the head with the correct colour as well.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom