Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absidien

Well-Known Member
Jan 20, 2018
45
122
109
Unknown
ar.namemc.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I do not think it is an idea but it is beautiful
Change the armour stand position in Experimental Eggwars
p_987nsxyw1.png
 

Priley

Forum Legend
Jul 6, 2015
4,118
16,202
719
23
reprotland
You're trying to convince us to change something small and pointless as this, but this is not the way how to. How will this suggestion have a (positive) impact on the server? It simply won't
Or your perhaps just trying to show of with being on a leaderbord though the thought it got recently reset kills your moment
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kloska

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
653
1,591
289
25
the Netherlands
Could you elaborate your suggestion a bit more?

Mention what's wrong about the current position and tell what could be improved, so people kind of have a vision of what your idea is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom