Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Liiberator

Jul 31, 2017
So I was playing eggwars and once again, I have been banned falsely By Sentinal and the reason isn't even specified except for saying 'cheating'. This is the second time I have been banned unfairly; the last ban was 7 days but now its a whole 30 days! Both times I wasn't even hacking. The last ban I appealed and got rejected so I'm not even going to try. However I did read some threads and apparently this happens when you use 'Illegal Modifications' but I was only using optifine, that's it! According the rules, mods like these are perfectly allowed so I don't understand why I keep getting banned for just using optifine.

If someone can please help me out that would be great.

A ban by Sentinel can have more reasons than illegal client modifications like butterfly or jitter clicking.

The best thing you can do is probably appeal (a lot of moderators don't really know how sentinel works so this is also a reason why it gets denied so often) and contact @CrazymanJR through discord at: https://discord.gg/cubecraft, (CrazymanJR's discord tag: #4742) if your appeal gets denied. Try to explain the situation including: What you did before the ban, if you jitter or butterfly clicking, your cps and that you were using the mod optifine.

I hope this helped.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Yeah.. You have been banned by Sentinel, anti-cheat of Cubecraft.. So the best thing you can do is to write an appeal. Wait till it gets denied or accepted.
If it gets denied you could try to contact @CrazymanJR . For example on discord. Join the cube craft discord and start a conversation with him.
CrazymanJR his discord tag is #4742.

You have to explain what happened while getting banned. Mention what kind of mods you were using; as you said yourself only Optifine. Try to tell him with as many details possible.

If you were butterfly clicking; it can trigger sentinel to ban you..
Goodluck, wish you the best

Last edited:

Liiberator

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for the advice guys. :) Just gonna wait and see if my appeal gets accepted and if not, I'll contact CrazymanJR.

Reactions: XiiKa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Thank you for the follow, Pro!
Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Top Bottom