Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Are you an eggwars grinder? and do you have the eggwars rank?

• Total voters

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
I was grinding eggwars mega i Had funny but now ITS a Bit bored after2,5 k eins and i gona Stop grinding eggwars mega in a Bit and i have a eggwars Rank.keep Up the great Work(: cya

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I think I am an eggwars grinder. I don't grind eggwars that often but after years I've gotten my 8k eggwars wins. I don't think this update necessarily ruins the entire game but it's not gonna be the same as before.

Reactions: IPadSweat

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I like EggWars rounds that have value, which is often the longer rounds. I have over 300 wins on Teams of 4, but I play EggWars mostly for fun.
In general, I prefer doing what I feel like doing over building statistics up quickly.

Reactions: adrian525pl

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
I was grinding eggwars mega i Had funny but now ITS a Bit bored after2,5 k eins and i gona Stop grinding eggwars mega in a Bit and i have a eggwars Rank.keep Up the great Work(: cya
I think I am an eggwars grinder. I don't grind eggwars that often but after years I've gotten my 8k eggwars wins. I don't think this update necessarily ruins the entire game but it's not gonna be the same as before.
I have the ew rank and grinded ew for years, but since the new update im grinding skywars :)
I like EggWars rounds that have value, which is often the longer rounds. I have over 300 wins on Teams of 4, but I play EggWars mostly for fun.
In general, I prefer doing what I feel like doing over building statistics up quickly.
I'm not a grinder but I have over 700 wins, guys how many hours/days have you played because I have played around 14 days so around one win every 30 min (including losses)

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
I'm not a grinder but I have over 700 wins, guys how many hours/days have you played because I have played around 14 days so around one win every 30 min (including losses)
Hi So i have 2,5 k wins on mega and i played IT Like 25 days BC i sniped many ytuber.keep Up the great Work(: and you get 1k eggwars wins ik that.cya have a good day or night

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Just curious about how many players grinders and normal people have the Eggwars rank.
Back in the day, I used to grind Eggwars but I decided to step down because I found other games more entertaining for me. But I am planning to play more Eggwar in the future not as of now because I am grinding Minerware and Battle Arena.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom