Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I believe in them but I'm not afraid.

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Is this post about 1 year since you started making weekly posts 52 weeks is around about a year of making weekly posts so well done on that.

• Heart
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Those supernatural beings always fascinated and terrified people at the same time. But speaking about my opinion on this topic; I don't believe in them, but I would accept if they were suddenly proven real.

The thing why I don't believe in them is, no one really saw or encountered them and documented it that way that they could without any doubts prove that they are among us. Same can apply to alliens, although there's much more people believing in them (including myself), because we know there is possibility and evidence that the life in space can exist. The evidence is us, the humanity, each one of you is evidence that there can be a life in this cold and empty space all around us.

So, anybody, show me one real ghost, and I'm gonna believe in them as well.

• Heart
D

Deleted member 511644

Personally, I'm really skeptical, but at the same time I do believe that there is something, and I'm really into horror/paranormal activities, movies (love to Insidious), investigators on YouTube and games

I find it hard to say if I'm really scared for it, since I have never been in a situation with paranormal activity myself, but the fact that there is something you're not able to see is a weird thing, even though I'd love to go to a horror locations, however for now I'd have to say that I am not scared for it, and that might change if I ever get the chance to visit a scary location.

• Heart
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom