Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Galq

Novice Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
She/Her
There have been some recent "bugs?" and It wasn't just me because I asked around and most of them agree and most don't know what I'm talking about.

I don't need to explain what happened in the video but, whenever I accidentally enter an NPC my character has some kind of seizure...and the only way to fix it is re-entering the server.

There's also a thing I was confused about, I was thinking maybe they were planning something? half of the game's LeaderBoards are gone.
2022-02-12_19.43.31.png
2022-02-12_19.43.35.png
2022-02-12_19.43.40.png
2022-02-12_19.43.56.png
2022-02-12_19.43.45.png

And ever since Lunar New Year started, the lobby started to corrupt sometimes:

2022-02-12_19.35.56.png
2022-02-12_19.36.34.png

2022-02-12_19.53.46.png

I'm not sure the problems are due to my 140 ping because I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing this :I
2022-02-12_19.53.46.png

• Sad
Reactions: Dont kill

AveN64

Novice Member
Jul 22, 2020
Denmark
I asked a staff member, he said the leaderboard thing was a bug that'll be fixed soon hopefully!
The "Corrupted lobby" could be a loading/rendering problem, It doesn't look server side.

The NPC "Seizure" is probably a genuine bug, as when I enter an NPC, I do not appear invisible.
I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to go invisible from other people's perspectives, so you do not block the access to the clickable NPC (Even though there is a compass it is still nice to have access to the NPCs). I do not see how that could really be a client side thing, as clients usually don't have the ability to make you either glitch in and out of the ground or make you invisible.

Galq

Novice Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
She/Her
I asked a staff member, he said the leaderboard thing was a bug that'll be fixed soon hopefully!
The "Corrupted lobby" could be a loading/rendering problem, It doesn't look server side.

The NPC "Seizure" is probably a genuine bug, as when I enter an NPC, I do not appear invisible.
I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to go invisible from other people's perspectives, so you do not block the access to the clickable NPC (Even though there is a compass it is still nice to have access to the NPCs). I do not see how that could really be a client side thing, as clients usually don't have the ability to make you either glitch in and out of the ground or make you invisible.
The NPC bug is a pretty weird thing and my friends are even experiencing it frequently. And about the LB and Corrupted lobby, thanks for informing ^^

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Hii, we're aware of the issue with the npc and the disappearance of the leaderboards our developers are working on a fix. However the blocks in the lobby being invisible isn't known yet. Any recreation steps would be useful for this bug

If you encounter any bugs in the future feel free to make a bug report Here

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D