Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xD_NayZ21

Member
Feb 14, 2019
1
14
9
25
México
These mods are fun for me, but do not want to break the rules.
These are the mods:

1- AutoRegLib
2- BetterFoliage
3- BetterFps
4- BetterHUD
5- Blur
6- Dynamic Surroundings
7- Forgelin
8- OreLib
9- Sound Filters

If I miss the section to ask, I apologize.
 

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
2,818
6,174
464
Droptown
General rule of thumb, if the mods don't offer you an advantage such as minimaps displaying player locations, or things like toggle sneak, then they are allowed. As for the modifications in question, I don't see anything that we don't allow. If you've got more questions feel free to start a conversation with me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xD_NayZ21
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom