Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xD_NayZ21

Member
Feb 14, 2019
1
14
9
25
México
These mods are fun for me, but do not want to break the rules.
These are the mods:

1- AutoRegLib
2- BetterFoliage
3- BetterFps
4- BetterHUD
5- Blur
6- Dynamic Surroundings
7- Forgelin
8- OreLib
9- Sound Filters

If I miss the section to ask, I apologize.
 

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
2,818
6,174
464
Droptown
General rule of thumb, if the mods don't offer you an advantage such as minimaps displaying player locations, or things like toggle sneak, then they are allowed. As for the modifications in question, I don't see anything that we don't allow. If you've got more questions feel free to start a conversation with me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xD_NayZ21
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom