Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loskol

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2023
510
1,475
214
Duolingo
Just wondering if there has been any discussion about legacy ranks after they got replaced with the monthly subscription ranks? I know that monthly subscription ranks are probably more profitable for Cubecraft, but I would still want to know if there is some way to buy permanent one in the future.
 

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
647
5,251
384
Turkey ❤️🤍
Pronouns
He/Him
There will definitely be no permanent ranks. Cubecraft makes more profit than this. Also I feel lucky to have purchased obby rank in the past :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loskol
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom