Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I personally really hate short skins. It throws off your aim so your looking down slightly more and it’s annoying. It shouldn’t be allowed in PvP. There’s no skins like that in Java edition.

Reactions: Silco

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
I personally really hate short skins. It throws off your aim so your looking down slightly more and it’s annoying. It shouldn’t be allowed in PvP. There’s no skins like that in Java edition.
I don't encounter them much in actual PvP but I have seen three people use a 1 and half block high skin in lobby, that bypass the skin guard. Just wanted to conform with staff if it is allowed or something so I can warn them not to use it.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't encounter them much in actual PvP but I have seen three people use a 1 and half block high skin in lobby, that bypass the skin guard. Just wanted to conform with staff if it is allowed or something so I can warn them not to use it.
it is very annoying bc if they crouch behind a block they can actually become hidden

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Currently, we do not punish or have any negative repercussion for short skins. From what I can tell, the ones in question function the same as any other skin (hitbox is the same afaik,) and as such, have the same effect as a normal skin with no head texture. The only difference is armor placement, which admittedly does seem advantageous given that it goes along with the shorter stature.

Again, there is nothing in the rules against them. Although if you disagree with that, I urge you to make a suggestion thread.

Reactions: BoredBoi and Chango
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom