Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
Are more people experiencing this?

Laggers
Recently I started playing some new games and what struck me was that quite a few games actually had a lot of people lagging around, and no this is not my me because I play with friends and they see exactly the same problem. In many games this is very against working for me and my team while the opponent has the lag. For example, look at Eggwars where they are standing in front of you one moment and you keep hitting them, but then he teleports and you get ''your egg has been destroyed!'' in your screen. see an example video here.

This happened to me just a little too often, which made me irritated and asked myself what can I do with this, I created a ticket and asked the staff members of Cubecraft what I could do with this. To this I got the following answer back "If you are in doubt about something you can always report it" but I had no doubts because everyone knows that this is not hacking. If you do this report it will be 100% denied.

Tips?
Do you have any idea what we can do with this or tips?

Please save your time if you want to reply with ''check your own wifi''

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Are more people experiencing this?

Laggers
Recently I started playing some new games and what struck me was that quite a few games actually had a lot of people lagging around, and no this is not my me because I play with friends and they see exactly the same problem. In many games this is very against working for me and my team while the opponent has the lag. For example, look at Eggwars where they are standing in front of you one moment and you keep hitting them, but then he teleports and you get ''your egg has been destroyed!'' in your screen. see an example video here.

This happened to me just a little too often, which made me irritated and asked myself what can I do with this, I created a ticket and asked the staff members of Cubecraft what I could do with this. To this I got the following answer back "If you are in doubt about something you can always report it" but I had no doubts because everyone knows that this is not hacking. If you do this report it will be 100% denied.

Tips?
Do you have any idea what we can do with this or tips?

Please save your time if you want to reply with ''check your own wifi''
I will try and help you pro Toothless pfp user!
Laggers on bedrock have sadly been on the increase as of late and this can be due to to many factors with the most prominent being the server region that you are on and the other person possibly being on worse internet/ a different region leading to laggier games and another factor is that sometimes the servers have backend lag caused by idk what (If anyone who actually knows can fill in for me that would be grateful) and it leads to People appearing to be laggy.
Some tips i would give is to check the server region you are in by doing /whereami and looking at the server code and making sure it matches the region you are wanting to be on and to check your connection.

Hope this helps <3

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be great if the CubeCraft team could look into optimizing server performance or addressing any underlying technical issues causing the lag. This could include adding more servers throughout the world such as in the AUS region or in places that have lots of people that play on the server but doesn't have any coverage.

Reactions: Samixly

Donovan.

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be great if the CubeCraft team could look into optimizing server performance or addressing any underlying technical issues causing the lag. This could include adding more servers throughout the world such as in the AUS region or in places that have lots of people that play on the server but doesn't have any coverage.

Interesting
Cubecraft is really focused on 1.19 in Cubecraft Bedrock
But there is no plan on putting servers...
That's what most of the moderators have told me.
But you have to be patient for them to decide.

BACKFISCH777

Jun 9, 2023
I would say that you cant do much ab it.
It looks like the players themselves have a bad connection with the servers. U could also play more when a smaller number of ppl are playing so u can avoid serverlags🙃

Reactions: Samixly
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom