Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

shuiqwe

Novice Member
Oct 5, 2022
Shanghai
space.bilibili.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, I'm from Aisa. I've been playing on cubecraft for 2 years. Today I would like to discuss a question.

I met a "Tryhard" player today in eggwars. He (or she) used a fireball, but he launched the fireball with a wrong angle, so I didn't take any kb from it.
So he attributed the reason to my ping, not his skill.
1687778881213.png

By the way, he always ran away when he was low, even if he ate many golden apples while I didn't eat anything. He was scared to fight and ran through the entire map about 3 times.

After he was killed by me, he became mad.
1687780235434.png

Actually, high ping is disadvantage to me, not advantage. Everyone who has played on other countries' servers knows this. High ping makes you difficult to control the distance between you and your enemies. This makes it hard to combo your enemies. It also causes the delay on hurting others and placing blocks.
While I was in combat with him, I was the disadvantaged one, not him.

Then he began to make excuses for his failure.
1687780268502.png

And he seemed unwilling to admit his problem.

In order to prove he was wrong, I suggest him come to asia server, so he would be the high pinger, while I would be the low pinger. Then we fight and see who's right.
1687780507571.png

But he didn't give a clear reply and began to digress from the topic. ( Maybe he was scared to come to asia servers? I don't know )
1687780653215.png

1687780684384.png

1687780734116.png

And began to spread rumors and slander me.

I remember explaining this problem last year ( https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ping-problem.325819/ ) , but I don't mind to explain this again.
I love playing cubecraft because it's a 1.9+ server, and I prefer 1.9 to 1.8.

There are very few 1.9 servers in our country, and the only 1.9 servers have duels and ffa only. There's no game mode such as skywars or bed wars.

I could fight well with good ping, but keep playing duels and ffa is really boring. I want to play other types of game mode. Luckily, there are skywars, eggwars and lucky island on cubecraft. So I come to play cubecraft for them.

And I'm not abusing ping. I swear.
I live in Asia, 160 ping is the lowest ping. I want to play with low ping more than any of those who complain about my ping problem.

And I play cubecraft because I love it. I enjoy playing 1.9 skywars and eggwars, that cannot be played on our own country's server "I can only win with high ping abuse, so I play on cube" This is cmpletely wrong.

I am confused.

Are Asians really not allowed to play cubecraft just because their high ping?

Attachments

• 1687779532339.png
    1687779532339.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 1687779640124.png
    1687779640124.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 1687780187441.png
    1687780187441.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: wTBone

wTBone

Aug 11, 2022
I definitely understand your trouble, I have played with that high of ping when my internet is bad, and it really is harder for the person who has bad ping than those fighting them.
Sadly, CubeCraft's current Asia server location is in Singapore, and there is no other locations or possible locations in Asia. Hazard posted a map of the CubeCraft server provider's server locations in this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-middle-east-servers.341298/page-2#post-1526997

Essentially there isn't really anything CubeCraft could do on their side in this exact moment to help those with bad ping who live in other parts of Asia not very close to Singapore. This is also the same thing for people who live in South America, as they have to connect to NA and in result have high ping. Anyways, just ignore the people who get mad when they die, nine times out of ten if you did not have high ping they would find something else to complain about.

Reactions: shuiqwe

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I am sorry to hear that someone is trying to slander you because of your ping.
The truth is, some people will always try to find a way to justify why they were killed, and high ping is very easy to blame it on.

So to answer your question: Ofcourse Asian people are allowed to play on CubeCraft!
Please try not to let people like this ruin your experience.

And one piece of advice, try to ignore messages like these as much as possible. They are most of the time just looking for a discussion, or just like to yell at people.

Reactions: shuiqwe and Thunder
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom