• I'm Half and Half.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hello everybody! I've been gone for a week now and I thought I'd come back with a suggestion thread, here we go!

Pistol Mode
This is based off of the DT-29 from Star Wars Battlefront
upload_2017-7-1_19-37-49.jpeg

The pistol itself has 5 shots and has to be manually reloaded. This could be really fun to implement into Paintball as a voting option. Since you shoot with your right click (without changes being made to the control options), you can reload with your left click. It could take around 3-5 seconds to reload based on how many bullets you used up.
1-2 bullets used: 3 seconds
3-4 bullets used: 4 seconds
5 bullets used (gun empty): 5 seconds
I think this would be very fun and change up the gameplay because you'd need cover to reload.

Tags: @Unipotato @TheBrownster904 @LucianYOLO @DeedsDaDog

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello everybody! I've been gone for a week now and I thought I'd come back with a suggestion thread, here we go!

Pistol Mode
View attachment 134698

The pistol itself has 5 shots and has to be manually reloaded. This could be really fun to implement into Paintball as a voting option. Since you shoot with your right click (without changes being made to the control options), you can reload with your left click. It could take around 3-5 seconds to reload based on how many bullets you used up.
I think this would be very fun and change up the gameplay because you'd need cover to reload.

It doesn't suit my style, but I do support ideas for new vote options!
Seems quite interesting actually :)

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This is such a suggestion my friend, I like it very much.

Can you walk or even run while you're reloading your gun? And there should be a texturepack then, right?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I am personally not a fan of the reload times based off of how many bullets you shot I rather a universal time standard... but here's a way to keep players from just shooting all 5 than reloading to 5 having every time you reload it not give you full bullets but instead give you only 2
Also can you give a few more pieces of information about this gun
for example how long the shot cooldown is and how much damage do bullets do, how much health is actually used in this game mode (because depending on the gamemode they can vary

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I am personally not a fan of the reload times based off of how many bullets you shot I rather a universal time standard... but here's a way to keep players from just shooting all 5 than reloading to 5 having every time you reload it not give you full bullets but instead give you only 2
Also can you give a few more pieces of information about this gun
for example how long the shot cooldown is and how much damage do bullets do, how much health is actually used in this game mode (because depending on the gamemode they can vary
There would be no cool down time since the gun has very few shots. The bullets also do a significant portion of damage. It would be like the shotguns damage.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017

Pistol Mode
View attachment 134698

i agree 1+ from me :-)
-Gaaabb

Reactions: TriangleAttack
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom