Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 13, 2019
As many people know arcade was a gamemode on java but was removed. My idea is that we can get it on bedrock. The player count on bedrock is sufficient enough. There are four arcade gamemodes that are probably the only ones possible on bedrock. These are:

Layer Spleef
- I hear this game was very loved and was very fun on java. It may be a little hard on mobile but some layers are definitely possible such as tnt run, simple classic spleef, shooting tnt, etc.

Slime Survival- Snowman survival was a success in bedrock. Slime survival is practically just like it. I don't see why this can't be added.

Barn Bawl- Barn bawl seems like a very fun game. It should be able to work. Mobile users should be able to hit the animals into their team's barn. Of course there should be hostile mobs that players will be able to hit into the opposing team's barn.

Of course CubeCraft can add their own unique games to bedrock to make more games in arcade and add more of a variety. Bedrock has survival games which was removed from java. So, I don't see why we can't add Arcade even though it has been removed from java. But three games from Java would be a good start if arcade is going to be added to bedrock.

-There can also be a trophy system for the leaderboards like there was for Java and snowman survival. The trophies you earn from all games add up to the leaderboard.
-Still not sure if there should be a mixed arcade option or the default is just mixed arcade.

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Good ideas! Layer Spleef is not real hard to play at any mobile device. I used to play it a lot when I still played MCPE on LifeBoat! This will be very fun for those who play the bedrock edition!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats for moderator!!
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on mod (and orange tag)!!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on L1kii's profile.
Hello! How much xp still needed for level 315?
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything and your hard work !! I hope i will see around
Top Bottom