Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add trails for the paintballs (for the Paintball game in Arcade)?

• Total voters

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Heyaaaa Cheetah here and I want to suggest trails for your paintballs

So you know the arrow trails in Skywars, right? Well, I am simply suggesting that for the Paintball game in Arcade. The arrows in Skywars have trails, so why don't have the paintballs it?

Feedback and comments are more than welcome so don't forget to drop them down below.

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
You have arrow trails in Splegg too. (Splegg is part of Layer Spleef) I don't know why though. :l

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Great idea :) Such a small thing to add that would make the game that little bit more enjoyable. It's like the difference between a L pizza and an XL pizza. The XL is better :P

StrafeMaster

Novice Member
Jun 9, 2017
Heyaaaa Cheetah here and I want to suggest trails for your paintballs

So you know the arrow trails in Skywars, right? Well, I am simply suggesting that for the Paintball game in Arcade. The arrows in Skywars have trails, so why don't have the paintballs it?

Feedback and comments are more than welcome so don't forget to drop them down below.

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah
I think this could be a good addition but it also could look a bit wierd so im sort of in the middle

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I like the idea, it is very creative, but what happens when you have the shotgun? This would make the game more laggy because of all the trails and hard to see all of the players. Sorry but this is a -1 for me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom