Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Support. In Spleef, it's often times impossible to check the challenge without sacrificing your own life. The same can be said for the likes of Line Dash and Paintball. If it's that big a problem in Wing Rush like a certain somebody is making it out to be, just enter F1 mode...
do you realise the implications of F1 mode, you can't see what place you're in, if your boost is full, what power-ups you got, what power-ups are effecting you, how long left you have till the game ends, also in hoop how much time you have left, and when you get time, oh and you can't see if your boost is empty

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
do you realise the implications of F1 mode, you can't see what place you're in, if your boost is full, what power-ups you got, what power-ups are effecting you, how long left you have till the game ends, also in hoop how much time you have left, and when you get time, oh and you can't see if your boost is empty
Sounds pretty good, to me. All possible distractions instantly cease :3 Plus, I suppose you could remap the key to a place within reach and then toggle it on and off accordingly.

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea
Support. In Spleef, it's often times impossible to check the challenge without sacrificing your own life. The same can be said for the likes of Line Dash and Paintball. If it's that big a problem in Wing Rush like a certain somebody is making it out to be, just enter F1 mode...

I agree, I'm just a little bit confused on how the F1 helps the situation.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom