Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arshii

Aug 21, 2020
a website on the internet
First of all i just wanna say I stopped playing minecraft but since I got back and loved playing cubecraft, I think it's a shame that arcade games are gone. I mean there is still an NPC that changes arcade games every 2 days, but sometimes there are no nice game modes in between and you have to wait 2 days.

Cubecraft of course has many other game modes to play, but sometimes arcade games are also fun to play with friends, for example TNT run.

Here we have the old lobby where you could always choose which arcade game you wanted to play and I don't remember them all but I do know it was fun to do.

1598173923167.png

There was also a new arcade games after this where you could stand on a leaderboard, so while playing nice, keep your focus a bit so that you can see yourself on the leaderboard. I also liked to do this but it is unfortunately that it is gone but maybe it can come back.

Here I have some pictures for the people who don't know what I mean.

1598174302047.png

1598174327219.png

These were the game modes that were in then :
Layer Spleef
Paintball
Barn Brawl
Wing Rush
Line Dash

(My favourite was Wing Rush i think)

Cubecraft also made a video of it so you can watch it too. Click here to watch the video.
For now we have an NPC that changes game mode every 2 days but I would have preferred that we could choose all game modes what looks like this :

1598175232370.png

I made this suggestion to maybe get some hope that arcade games can come back but maybe even better. I hope other people also want arcade games back and that we can convince cubecraft.

Thank you,
Arshi

Attachments

• 1598173845538.png
    1598173845538.png
    479.4 KB · Views: 406

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I would love for arcade games to come back permanently but sadly they don't attract enough players and games would take too long to start.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I would love to say "yes" but what people said above, CubeCraft doesn't have enough players to return the old lobbies overall. I know it feels suck to wait for a Arcade game and then you can play it for 2 days. You can vote for the next featured game! It may can help! https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/java-vote-for-the-featured-game.251185/

You also can check the leaderboards but they updated it from 5 to 200 leaderboard players, for example, Solo SkyWars with my cute Yoshi head!
Example:
2020-08-23_13.56.41.png

You can check it at every minigame so you can go for the leaderboard if a minigame returns! ^^

Also why I voted no is because the games aren't that popular, I think it's more popular it should be like that, shouldn't it?

Reactions: Arshii and Lyriie

Arshii

Aug 21, 2020
a website on the internet
I would love to say "yes" but what people said above, CubeCraft doesn't have enough players to return the old lobbies overall. I know it feels suck to wait for a Arcade game and then you can play it for 2 days. You can vote for the next featured game! It may can help! https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/java-vote-for-the-featured-game.251185/

You also can check the leaderboards but they updated it from 5 to 200 leaderboard players, for example, Solo SkyWars with my cute Yoshi head!
Example: View attachment 175244
You can check it at every minigame so you can go for the leaderboard if a minigame returns! ^^

Also why I voted no is because the games aren't that popular, I think it's more popular it should be like that, shouldn't it?
It wasn't really about the leaderboard. It was more for arcade games to come back but the leaderboard made it better and more fun to play.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
The arcade that there was before the big change was bad didnt really enjoy that one I prefer old arcade. The 1st screenshot you show that one I liked

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Yes I do miss the old arcade games. But like many said there wasn't enough players to keep the severs filled. They decided to get rid of arcade to keep the games going and as a new attraction for players (even tho the update wasn't their best). If cube gains more players then there might be a small chance that the old lobbies and everything will come back.

-This part might be off-topic, but there are other games that are more popular than others. Aka parkour is pointless now with the lowest amount of players.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Wait, there were arcade gamemodes in cubecraft?? im assuming it was

JAVA EXCLUSIVE
Ya everything is java exclusive even though there are 5x more players on bedrock I feel u that was all it was about it seemed like when I first joined

Top Bottom