Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of these games would you like to see, in an Arcade lobby?

• Minerware.

• Colony Control.

• Slime Survival.

• Wing Rush.

• Line Dash.

• Bingo.

• QuakeCraft.

• None of the above.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Introduction
I and many others, would love to see an arcade lobby on Bedrock. It could serve as a home for all the casual, and less popular games on Cubecraft.

It wouldn't work like the Arcade on Java though. As Bedrock has enough players, to have it be it's own lobby. With each gamemode having its own portal and NPC, in that lobby.

The Games

Minerware: Minerware would fit perfectly in to this lobby. There isn't anything to change about it. Just put it in the center of all the gamemodes, in the lobby. As for the existing Minerware lobby, it would be removed.

Colony Control: It would be great to see Colony Control return. It was quite popular, and many people loved it. Although it would no longer be Christmas themed.

Slime Survival: Slime survival is a fun game on Java, that would work great in Bedrock. It works similarly to Snowman Survival, and that game was met with love. So Slime Survival would also fit well in to Arcade.

Wing Rush: Wing Rush is a game on Java. That is inspired by the old Glide minigame, on the old console edition of Minecraft. Exept it's also a bit like MarioKart.

Line Dash: Line Dash was a great game. That was removed from from the Bedrock edition, around 6 months ago. Even though it was beloved by the community. @Salty_shadow would agree with me. It's basically slither.io in Minecraft, just much better.

Bingo: Ah the return of Bingo. It was an old game on Java, where you were put in to a survival world. Then given a 5x5 bingo sheet, with a bunch of different Minecraft items on them. You had to collect 5 of those items in a row, to win the game.

QuakeCraft: QuakeCraft is an aim focused game. Where you have to kill other players with a gun. The person with the most kills by the end of the game, wins. A fun thing that could be done on Bedrock, is with the resource pack. Is have an actual gun be in your hand, instead of a hoe.

Summary
So what do people think of this suggestion. If you agree use the ✅ reaction. If you disagree use the ❌ reaction. If you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me.

Edit: I made a new thread addressing some of the criticisms I received. You can find it here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/arcade-games.286550/

Last edited:

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
These Games would be good for Bedrock as there literally isn't any mini games apart from Minerware that isn't pvp based everyone who has reacted against ngl haven't been on cc bedrock as long as some players and some ive never even seen step foot in bedrock And Yes Line dash should 1000% come back

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
These Games would be good for Bedrock as there literally isn't any mini games apart from Minerware that isn't pvp based everyone who has reacted against ngl haven't been on cc bedrock as long as some players and some ive never even seen step foot in bedrock And Yes Line dash should 1000% come back
I agree, the last thread I made about Arcade no one disagreed. Exept this time I added Bingo. So they're all just Bingo haters.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree with adding an Arcade lobby in Bedrock, since Bedrock has enough players to add more games with their own lobby. When Arcade got removed as a gamemode on Java, it was because of the reason that that weren't enough players and the waiting time before a gamemode started took too long. As far as I know Bedrock doesn't have this problem and therefore I don't see a reason for an Arcade lobby.

However I would like to see Slime Survival, Wing Rush and Bingo as a gamemode on CubeCraft Bedrock, because this are some really fun gamemodes. (2 of them are suggested and got forwarded, 1 got forwarded and 1 got escalated, so we will have to wait for an answer).

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi! I disagree with adding an Arcade lobby in Bedrock, since Bedrock has enough players to add more games with their own lobby. When Arcade got removed as a gamemode on Java, it was because of the reason that that weren't enough players and the waiting time before a gamemode started took too long. As far as I know Bedrock doesn't have this problem and therefore I don't see a reason for an Arcade lobby.

However I would like to see Slime Survival, Wing Rush and Bingo as a gamemode on CubeCraft Bedrock, because this are some really fun gamemodes. (2 of them are suggested and got forwarded, 1 got forwarded and 1 got escalated, so we will have to wait for an answer).
Actually Bedrock doesn't and never will have the player count, for them to be their own gamemodes. Line dash only peeked 300 players, when there was 35,000 people online. Whichever means it wouldn't even hit 500 players, if it was brought back. Which is nowhere near the amount of players, it needs to be it's own gamemode.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Actually Bedrock doesn't and never will have the player count, for them to be their own gamemodes. Line dash only peeked 300 players, when there was 35,000 people online. Whichever means it wouldn't even hit 500 players, if it was brought back. Which is nowhere near the amount of players, it needs to be it's own gamemode.
That is why I do not want Line Dash back as a gamemode on Bedrock, because not enough players played it. This isn't because of the reason that there are not enough players on Bedrock, but probably because not enough players enjoyed the gamemode. Wing Rush, Slime Survival and Bingo haven't been a gamemode on Bedrock yet, which is why we can't know if it would become a succesful gamemode. But Bedrock does have enough players for another gamemode, if it will get enough support for the community, if no one plays the gamemode it needs to get removed.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey hey, this is my personal opinion response to this thread, not really a product team discussed response. :]

Bedrock generally reflects similar player counts to Java and Arcade struggled heavily on Java and I think this could be the case with Bedrock, not to mention how difficult QuakeCraft, Line Dash & Wing Rush are on most devices, I imagine they'd do even worse compared to the other games than even Java.

I also disagree with moving Minerware into an Arcade lobby at this time as there are some reasons we'd want to keep it in it's own lobby.

Colony Control to me comes across as more of an EggWars or Survival Games, not an Arcade game, it's long and relies quite heavily on pvp compared to the rest, so I don't think it fits in here at all.

Last edited:

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey hey, this is my personal opinion response to this thread, not really a product team discussed response. :]

Bedrock generally reflects similar player counts to Java and Arcade struggled heavily on Java and I think this could be the case with Bedrock, not to mention how difficult QuakeCraft, Line Dash & Wing Rush are on most devices, I imagine they'd do even worse compared to the other games than even Java.

I also disagree with moving Minerware into an Arcade lobby at this time as there are some reasons we'd want to keep it in it's own lobby.

Colony Control to me comes across as more of an EggWars or Survival Games, not an Arcade game, it's long and involves quite heavily on pvp compared to the rest, so I don't think it fits in here at all.
Reading this and you saying generally reflects similar player counts when during peak times eggwars can get an upwards on 20k players and eggwars on java doesnt even get past 3k so idk how your math work out there

• Agree

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Reading this and you saying generally reflects similar player counts when during peak times eggwars can get an upwards on 20k players and eggwars on java doesnt even get past 3k so idk how your math work out there
I'm obviously talking about it relatively speaking, EggWars being number 1 on both platforms, SkyWars 2nd. The percentage they take up of the entire player count is similar across all games.

• Disagree

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm obviously talking about it relatively speaking, EggWars being number 1 on both platforms, SkyWars 2nd. The percentage they take up of the entire player count is similar across all games.
Also you cant compare Line dash player count on bedrock to the current peaks as when it was out it was Peaking at 30k players which is way different compared to the peaks of 50k players and who knows if it came back now ive had hundreads of people say they will play it so itll increase the player count and the ratio would be different take Blockwars bridges for an example that game is peaking at 1k players out of the 52k player record thats happened on bedrock and thats literally no players but that games staying. More people wouldve played Line dash when it was out if the bugs people reported were actually fixed and not left as that game once it was released never had any bug fixes or any updates to it meaning you just left it in all buggy thats why no one played it. It wouldve had way more players if cc actually fixed the bugs in that game

• Agree

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
'Line Dash is truly a work of art . The graphics and gameplay of line dash are truly revolutionary . The controls and gameplay are extremely user friendly . There is no game out there like Line Dash . I found myself playing Line Dash for 900 hours straight without even realising . All the grinding pays off too , because i can get into Harvard without much effort once i tell them I'm on a line dash leaderboard . I would definitely recommend Line Dash to every serious hardcore gamer out there . Line Dash has a better story and plot and a much better cinematic experience than any Oscar winning movie . Line Dash is God's work in disguise . We need Line Dash 2 right now . If i had to rate this game out of 5 stars i would say it deserves every star in the entire cosmos . Hearing the noises from Line Dash my grandmother asked me '' Am i in heaven already ? '' Hats , shoes , jackets and clothes off to this masterpiece of a game . My enlightenment was inexplicable bewildering for coming across line dash . I am happy i was able to witness it's creation in my life time . There are 0 flaws with line dash ... it has redefined video games for the greater good . I usually can spot a flaw very easily , but this game is different .... It changed me as a person . Seeing me play line dash , my cousin rose from the grave . On behalf of humanity , i thank the legend who thought of line dash . This game is soo stunning , it makes the Witcher 3 and every game in the Elder Scrolls franchise look like hot garbage . This was the best thing every created in 2020 . I was struggling with anxiety and stress before i found Line Dash .. it truly changed my life and I'm the owner of Microsoft now . Thank you line dash for helping me through my dark days . Cutting edge graphics and edge-of-the-seat gameplay . Line dash helped fix my marriage with my wife and i can now speak 500 languages and am living in a mansion on Mars . 10000/10 would recommend .' - line dash player

I'm sorry
But I would genuinely like to see these games added as I don't know what half of them are and would like to try it out

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Also you cant compare Line dash player count on bedrock to the current peaks as when it was out it was Peaking at 30k players which is way different compared to the peaks of 50k players and who knows if it came back now ive had hundreads of people say they will play it so itll increase the player count and the ratio would be different take Blockwars bridges for an example that game is peaking at 1k players out of the 52k player record thats happened on bedrock and thats literally no players but that games staying. More people wouldve played Line dash when it was out if the bugs people reported were actually fixed and not left as that game once it was released never had any bug fixes or any updates to it meaning you just left it in all buggy thats why no one played it. It wouldve had way more players if cc actually fixed the bugs in that game
The player count jumping to 50k would only give it an extra 90 players ish based on it's player count during beta.

It was also still very functional during beta so the player count wouldn't drop that much, yes if a games buggy it does cause players to leave but not to this magnitude for the level of quality it had. We have many other reasons we think it just didn't do well and they are the fundamentals of the gameplay itself mostly.

Bringing Bridges into this argument still doesn't help it's case as it peaks at 2.9% (after stabilization, NOT release) of the entire Bedrock population and Line Dash peaked at 0.46% of the population after stabilizing, the same game on Java had 1% due to Bedrock having devices that struggle to play such a fast paced game.

1618402331062.png

This is the Line Dash player count for the first 5 days of release.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The player count jumping to 50k would only give it an extra 90 players ish based on it's player count during beta.

It was also still very functional during beta so the player count wouldn't drop that much, yes if a games buggy it does cause players to leave but not to this magnitude for the level of quality it had. We have many other reasons we think it just didn't do well and they are the fundamentals of the gameplay itself mostly.

Bringing Bridges into this argument still doesn't help it's case as it peaks at 2.9% (after stabilization, NOT release) of the entire Bedrock population and Line Dash peaked at 0.46% of the population after stabilizing, the same game on Java had 1% due to Bedrock having devices that struggle to play such a fast paced game.

View attachment 191082
This is the Line Dash player count for the first 5 days of release.
As being the Kid who literally all he played was line dash i can tell you first hand. It was the most buggiest game ive ever seen on Cube. I reported the bugs many a time yet they were never patched I had staff play with me a few times and i showed them the bugs and they said they'll look into it yet those patches never came. No one will come back to a game if you die of a bug before the game even started as that was a thing yet never patched even tho reported many times. Line dash was not stable The border either did 0 damage or all your health in 1 second it was more broken and the lag you got at the start didnt help anything If you werent on PC you literally got 1fps which gave a massive advantage to highend pc players some people referred to it as Bug dash it had that many bugs

• Agree

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Bedrock generally reflects similar player counts to Java and Arcade struggled heavily on Java and I think this could be the case with Bedrock,
Bedrock gets 12x the player count. This simply is not true

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Bedrock gets 12x the player count. This simply is not true
I already explained this twice...

Line Dash peaked at 0.46% of the population after stabilizing, the same game on Java had 1% due to Bedrock having devices that struggle to play such a fast paced game.

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja and Fesa

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I already explained this twice...
At the moment every game mode but Minerware And skyblock is pvp based. The server needs more non pvp gamemodes as people have gotten bored of Minerware and Skyblock hasnt had a big update since the nether came out months ago. Adding more of the Arcade games to bedrock would bring in the players who dont like to pvp as all theyre seeing atm is pvp based games

• Agree

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
I’d like to see these come to bedrock but I feel that having a whole new lobby just for arcade modes would be more of a hindrance, as it practically creates two times the bugs for devs to fix, where as it wouldn’t double the player count

• Disagree

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I’d like to see these come to bedrock but I feel that having a whole new lobby just for arcade modes would be more of a hindrance, as it practically creates two times the bugs for devs to fix, where as it wouldn’t double the player count
Well otherwise if you were to add the Arcade modes normally. Each one would have to have its own lobby. Creating even more work for the staff.

Reactions: Traincar100
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom