Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

udodiI4

Essentially,this type of teaming would be useful to fight hackers,campers and other rule breakers BUT NOT OTHER TEAMERS
Because,hackers are annoyning,same with campers, and so, in my opinion, making an A R-B teaming would be a useful thing to fight them off......
Oh,and this will not be obligatory,because some people just dont care,but having another player to help you fight hackers and campers would be great
And then?
NO MORE TEAMING; BC THIS WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS ACTUAL TEAMING
Let me know your opinion!

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand your frustration as it can be pretty annoying to fight teamers/campers. But you can still always record and report them.

In my opinion, teaming shouldn't be allowed under any circumstance. Not by fighting a camper, nor a teamer or a hacker.

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
I think a lot of players will abuse this, they can say they were teaming because there was a hacker or rule breaker in their game. Even when you record it it won't be easy to really see what’s going on

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
This is not a good idea - allowing teaming, even if it's only to fight off a rulebreaker, will surely confuse normal players in your game. For example, let's say there is a hacker in your game and you team up with someone to defeat them. What would normal players who DON'T know that you're fighting a hacker think? They'll probably report YOU for teaming. It's much better to just casually record and report the rulebreakers.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, fair enough but there isn't an excuse, sometimes I make a neutral agreement with another player (if they are chill) without any communication of any sorts, and we both attempt to kill the hacker, if it doesn't succeed we will just kill each other so it isn't teaming it is just neutrally targeting the person using illegal modifications.

This shouldn't be a rule but just a code that players follow sometimes but still fight each other as people would abuse the rule so so much.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom