Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuacker

Sep 21, 2018
Hello, more than 5 days ago I made an appeal for a ban very unfair, they spent 2 days and I began to ask the questions if I had modified mods. I replied that OptiFine and J3Ultimate, immediately closed the appeal, why? , try to make another appeal and they did not leave me, or do not leave the page, please, I ask them to do ScreenShare, since I do not have anything (I have repeated this more than 3 times :v)

I hope someone helps me, with nothing more to say, goodbye and have a good day

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hello, more than 5 days ago I made an appeal for a ban very unfair, they spent 2 days and I began to ask the questions if I had modified mods. I replied that OptiFine and J3Ultimate, immediately closed the appeal, why? , try to make another appeal and they did not leave me, or do not leave the page, please, I ask them to do ScreenShare, since I do not have anything (I have repeated this more than 3 times :v)

I hope someone helps me, with nothing more to say, goodbye and have a good day
J3Ultimate is a not allowed modification, it's a correct ban...

EDIT: As it's a correct ban there's no need to start the conversation because that's only for unfair bans. If you really want to have an unban you gotta start a conversation with @AnimalTamer1.

Reactions: Buuuddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on xCqrIy's profile.
noo
Quackier wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Quackier wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!
Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Top Bottom