Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey There!

I have a Suggestion about to see every warns/Punishments (in Minecraft Server, discord, and forums).

I would like to see Every punishment in appeals like discord punishments, Forums punishments, etc, because there some people who are banned from Cubecraft forums and Cubecraft discord, also they haven't the way to appeal their bans.

I'd love it if Cubecraft would like to add this suggestion because it would be fairer for everyone.

( I know Everyone can appeal in a staff member who punishes you DMs ) well, Let's the player new in Cubecraft and he doesn't know who has banned him also he will not get unban later?

And is there some warns and the person wanna know about them he can't without asking a staff member ( if that's person know doesn't know a staff member or if they are banned from Cubecraft discord and forums?

I like to review this suggestion on the server because it will develop a lot in my opinion ( Everyone has their opinions).

I am sorry if you haven't understood anything! if there need to explain let me know! Thanks for reading this thread.

Last edited:

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I mean I don't see a reason why this shoudn't add this.
This gives more comfort to the CubeCraft players and makes it easier to contact staff for problems. Good suggestion in my opinion.

Reactions: Am4er

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I don't think that it's possible for them to add that to the appeals website, since it was made for Minecraft, maybe if they add a section for that.
After all, enjoy the rest of your day! :)

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think that it's possible for them to add that to the appeals website, since it was made for Minecraft, maybe if they add a section for that.
After all, enjoy the rest of your day! :)
That's possible they can add a website for example to the discord write your Name#0001 you will see every your punishment discord and the same stay for the forums it would be easier more for forums

Reactions: Nqouir

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
That's possible they can add a website for example to the discord write your Name#0001 you will see every your punishment discord and the same stay for the forums it would be easier more for forums
Yes, I Said "Add a section" for that.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Consider adding a poll with "yes" and "no". I agree with teh suggestion btw :).

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think this would be nice to simplify all punishment and appeal information to one area. If a discord moderation bot was created and connected to the cube’s appeal and report site, it would be possible to accomplish this as punishments made through the bot could be logged on the appeal site and then also undone when an appeal is accepted or the punishment expires. Of course this would not be linked to Minecraft, so you would appeal through a third section named “Discord Appeals” with your Discord ID (since usernames can be so weird).
Forum punishments seem a bit more tricky. Cube would basically have to override the punishment system so that a bot can handle and log everything rather than the already existing forum punishment system. I don’t know how much control cube has over the systems (as in if it is still xenferno or something entirely cube’s creation) so this might not be possible.
Do keep in mind that I am not a developer, so this is just my guess at how these things would be accomplished if it were to be done. I definitely do support the discord one, but the forums one seems a bit too much.

• Love

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
it's very good idea, but i think it's gonna be hard to sync CubeCraft discord bans with the appeals site or impossible ( not sure tho ) but it's very good idea overall

• Love

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
it's very good idea, but i think it's gonna be hard to sync CubeCraft discord bans with the appeals site or impossible ( not sure tho ) but it's very good idea overall
It's possible there some websites doing that :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom