Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Hello, I think that reporters should be also able to appeal for the person they reported
How?
So when you are punished the only person that can write an appeal are the people that got punished; but I think they the rule breaker and the reporter should be able to write an appeal.
When the reporter gets the message of “Accepted” reports there should be an “appeal” function which allows you to appeal for the rule breaker
Why?
Sometimes reporters take comments in the wrong way and when they talk to the person they reported they realize that they reported someone over a silly issue.
————————————————
So when the rule breakers appeal gets viewed the reporter should also be able to make an appeal that gets viewed after the rule breakers appeal gets view
***So the rule breakers appeal has a higher chance of getting accepted IF the reporters appeal request the punishment to be taken away
Also if the rule breakers appeal gets accepted then the reporters appeal wouldn’t change anything which would prevent the reporter from causing an unfair punishment

Last edited:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
So this suggestion is for appealing for a player who you reported? That means I can appeal on behalf of someone who I do not know, with a troll response, saying “cubecraft suks” and instantly get denied, so it’s probably better for them just to appeal. :]

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
So this suggestion is for appealing for a player who you reported? That means I can appeal on behalf of someone who I do not know, with a troll response, saying “cubecraft suks” and instantly get denied, so it’s probably better for them just to appeal. :]
I mean they can appeal and the reporter can appeal

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello, I think that reporters should be also able to appeal for the person they reported
How?
So when you are punished the only person that can write an appeal are the people that got punished; but I think they the rule breaker and the reporter should be able to write an appeal.
When the reporter gets the message of “Accepted” reports there should be an “appeal” function which allows you to appeal for the rule breaker
Why?
Sometimes reporters take comments in the wrong way and when they talk to the person they reported they realize that they reported someone over a silly issue.
————————————————
So when the rule breakers appeal gets viewed the reporter should also be able to make an appeal that gets viewed after the rule breakers appeal gets view
***So the rule breakers appeal has a higher chance of getting accepted IF the reporters appeal request the punishment to be taken away
I don't think this is a good idea.
It would only cause toxic comments, because the reporter is able to see the comments of the punished player.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
I don't think this is a good idea.
It would only cause toxic comments, because the reporter is able to see the comments of the punished player.
??
But they still did something wrong..
No for example, ur friends always joke around and in ur friend group, say that “kys” means kick yourself, so when your friend says it you don’t take any offense to it. But then, say tht ur friend makes an alt and forgets to tell you and says kys and then you end up reporting them, but then later u talk to them and realize that the person you reported was an alt and that they meant kick yourself, what do you do then?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
No for example, ur friends always joke around and in ur friend group, say that “kys” means kick yourself, so when your friend says it you don’t take any offense to it. But then, say tht ur friend makes an alt and forgets to tell you and says kys and then you end up reporting them, but then later u talk to them and realize that the person you reported was an alt and that they meant kick yourself, what do you do then?
Friendship aside, you should not be saying "kys" in chat with the intent that no one would get offended.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Friendship aside, you should not be saying "kys" in chat with the intent that no one would get offended.
And if it’s only between you and 3 of ur close friends??
But anyways that strays from the topic why would it hurt to also be able to appeal for the person you reported when your appeal only matters if the persons appeal gets denied

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
I don't think your 3 close friends will report you.
U clearly didn’t read the previous comments try reading it and then respond again
1st I was only giving an example
2nd I said that what if your close friend made an alt and forgot to tell u
3rd read the comments above again

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
U clearly didn’t read the previous comments try reading it and then respond again
1st I was only giving an example
2nd I said that what if your close friend made an alt and forgot to tell u
3rd read the comments above again
1 you edited your post, how could I know this?
2 just make a normal appeal and everything is fine.
3 I did :p

Dec 4, 2017
How?
Why?
————————————————
Also if the rule breakers appeal gets accepted then the reporters appeal wouldn’t change anything which would prevent the reporter from causing an unfair punishment
If you dunt delete tis thred ym g0ing tu tdos u.
End remofe yur report abut me heking or il ruin ur life.

This coul be a problem, that the people that got reported by you are (threatening (idk)) you

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Even with this compromise, the staff won't just take away a punishment away if the reporter wants it lifted himself.
Besides, I doubt anyone would even appeal for the rulebreaker, but instead appeal against him. The reporter isn't responsible for the rulebreaker's actions, so they shouldn't have a say in the appeal imo.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
How?
Why?
————————————————
Nope. Sorry. The reason why there is an appeal code is so that other players cant just appeal and make the player that is actually punished have no chance to appeal/get pardoned.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
How?
Why?
————————————————
If you get reported for a silly issue you can appeal self.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom