• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

TheWilsonxD

Mar 9, 2016
Chile
a small add, when you appeal, you have to say all you have to say. but if you get desbaned or desmuted is another thing. but what if when the answer has come will arrive with a message from to the mod / admin that banned you, you would feel at least better if you are rejected, I say it from my own experience since I felt bad when I was muted

(sorry for bad english)

PhantomPunk

May 14, 2016
Mexico
a small add, when you appeal, you have to say all you have to say. but if you get desbaned or desmuted is another thing. but what if when the answer has come will arrive with a message from to the mod / admin that banned you, you would feel at least better if you are rejected, I say it from my own experience since I felt bad when I was muted

(sorry for bad english)
¿Dices que cuando te rechazan la apelación no te contestan o algo así? xD

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Seems... kind of unnecessary to be honest.
If your appeal has been denied, there's no point in giving extra feedback since it serves no purpose at all. The only thing I could see it do is inform players exactly what caused the punishment (video time for instance), but that's already in the evidence.

Reactions: Zombiepower

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

(sorry for bad english)
I don't understand what you're saying...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom