Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LatherKing

Oct 29, 2016
I come to apologize, I have been muteado for life (I did not accept the appeal) .. I do not like to be muted, and I can not appeal more, I ask forgiveness for saying what I said, it is more, what I said is false, I Not to hack anything .. I only say because there are people who insult when you kill and others .. and I do not like to insult and laugh when you do not know how to play, I just ask that they dismantle me and I will never say those things again

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
If they denied your appeal, that means you can't do anything to get an unmute. You can maybe start a conversation with the person who banned you, but I think it won't make a difference. If this mute is permanent, that means this isn't your first mute, so you didn't learn your lesson the first time you got muted. All I can say is: think twice before you say something bad, and if you want to swear, say it out loud instead of in chat.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
It's your fault that you ignored the warnings, they clearly gave warnings to stop whatever you were doing.

L

Lepzi

I'm guessing since you are muted for life you have already been muted in the past so I don't personally think you get unmuted knowing you already had 2 chances and you disobeyed both of them if you kill some one or someone kills you don't retaliate by swearing back just ignore it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom