Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
The idea is good in theory, but not in practice. Here's why:

Not every ban has evidence. For example, if I catch someone using bhop in Survival Games, I'm not going to stop what I'm doing, launch OBS, record, and upload video of him hacking. I'm an admin; I'm just gonna ban him. Then, if he appeals and if a random staffer gets the appeal, all they'll have is the hacker's word versus mine. At least if I get the appeal, I can say "Oh yeah, I remember fighting herpaderp94. Maybe he was just lagging like he said in his appeal." and I can unban him.

I feel that this suggestion implies a certain amount of staff abuse, and we understand that no staff team is perfect; this is why I, along with a few other high ranking staffers, regularly review staff reports and bans to ensure they're doing their jobs properly. We're very serious about potential staff abuse and players being falsely banned, so we do monitor it very closely.

Finally, if a staffer is unsure about an appeal, we have a nifty little button that instantly shares the appeal with and asks the entire staff team online at the time for opinions on the appeal. Due to our staff being as global and numerous as they are, we always have someone online, ready to assist fellow staffers with appeals.

While I understand your concern, I felt that you should know that we go to many lengths to make sure the appeals process is carefully regulated and done properly.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Not every ban has evidence. For example, if I catch someone using bhop in Survival Games, I'm not going to stop what I'm doing, launch OBS, record, and upload video of him hacking. I'm an admin; I'm just gonna ban him. Then, if he appeals and if a random staffer gets the appeal, all they'll have is the hacker's word versus mine. At least if I get the appeal, I can say "Oh yeah, I remember fighting herpaderp94. Maybe he was just lagging like he said in his appeal." and I can unban him.
Edit: This suggestion will only apply to bans handled through https://reports.cubecraft.net/ and not in game bans.
^ this idea only works with reports.cubecraft.net :P but yes I can see where your coming from. I believe CyanYellow was demoted shortly after falsey banning my friend GamerFreak... The whole idea of having the person who banned you deal with your appeal just never made any sense to me or anyone I play with often as the original person doesn't have a great chance of changing their mind. Also could you confirm what @CARDAN16 said about contacting the administrative team as I've seen Mac state that he has a macro that reads reports/appeals for him. When my friend GamerFreak was posting a second appeal for JustOnFire he was simply told to contact the staff member who banned him and not a admin. Thanks ♡

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom