Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is he bannable?

• Total voters

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
Hi!
I always trying to do my best when playing. I always recing when playing and always edit my video to make sure that the evidence is clearly visible.
Recently I got one of my reports rejected because "there are no enough evidences" on it. I leave you link for the video:

Now, I can understand I can ban a player just seeing it flying (lag), seeing it fast placing (lag) or doing a "little" series of criticals.

Here on this video there is a player making no jumps but doing criticals, almost ALWAYS.
In the first part jumped just in the end. I was full iron and he killed me with no difficulties (I included also numbers of criticals made :D).
In the second part I had only iron chestplate and he repeat a "randomized" series of criticals (always standing on the ground, no jumps nor bonus), but I killed him (see comments on the bottom for details).

The best part: 1:14 starts a fantastic show of a 10-criticals-series-with-no-jumping performed by our player.
On the 2:02 maybe fastplacing, and this is the ONLY thing I'm not sure.

So...
I must understand that a 2:19 minutes video with continue criticals made by one player staying on the ground are NOT ENOUGH to understand that's using cheats?
What is the other motivaition of his incredible ability to make so many criticals? Lag? Secret features?

Just don't understand.

I'm open to dialog,
Martinocom (bagarospazzo).

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
For me its clear: he didnt hack. It was just a good player.
How do you explain that criticals? You can't do them without jumping or having a "boost"
Sometimes when the other player goes down you hit critcal as well. I also didnt see the criticals very good, because of your texture pack. I didnt see 10 criticals

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
Sometimes when the other player goes down you hit critcal as well. I also didnt see the criticals very good, because of your texture pack. I didnt see 10 criticals
1) On a plain terrain (initial part), on the bridge and other evidences I just don't move down
2) Turn up the volume, you'll hear if you can't see. I love default texture :D

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
the
1) On a plain terrain (initial part), on the bridge and other evidences I just don't move down
2) Turn up the volume, you'll hear if you can't see. I love default texture :D
The only criticals i see are the criticals where you said he jumped

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I agree with your report getting denied due to lack of evidence. Since your report doesn't show that hes hacking.
Firstly, he wasn't hitting you from like 4 blocks, he was hitting so close to you. Secondly, he was missing a lot of hits and he was critting you.

I would prefer contacting the staff member that dealt with your report personally, rather than posting it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shamel

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I would say he isn't hacking, he could have been getting crits as a result of you hitting him. When you hit a player they get bounced into the air slightly and if you get hit when they are in that falling motion it counts as a crit. Some cases in that video as well the crits could have been caused by him hitting you as he was walking down the slabs.

You don't have to jump to be able to get a critical hit, you only have to be in the falling motion.

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
There are at least 60% of hits done without my touch, with no jumping. Just see the first 2 hits (0:11). Also the 10-series begun with no my hits, but criticals anyway.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I would recommend you to talk to a staff member about your report, preferably the one who denied it.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I know that guy, I fought him in many ocassions and I could kill him.
He's not hacking, he's just a good player and I saw in your video you thought he did some criticals without jumping,that's false. In more than one moment you stated he did criticals when he didn't and I could know that because of the sound as it couldnt be seen well in the video (low fps or seeing somewhere else).

So yeah... I would recommend you to adjust your FOV

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Hi!
I always trying to do my best when playing. I always recing when playing and always edit my video to make sure that the evidence is clearly visible.
Recently I got one of my reports rejected because "there are no enough evidences" on it. I leave you link for the video:

Now, I can understand I can ban a player just seeing it flying (lag), seeing it fast placing (lag) or doing a "little" series of criticals.

Here on this video there is a player making no jumps but doing criticals, almost ALWAYS.
In the first part jumped just in the end. I was full iron and he killed me with no difficulties (I included also numbers of criticals made :D).
In the second part I had only iron chestplate and he repeat a "randomized" series of criticals (always standing on the ground, no jumps nor bonus), but I killed him (see comments on the bottom for details).

The best part: 1:14 starts a fantastic show of a 10-criticals-series-with-no-jumping performed by our player.

So...
I must understand that a 2:19 minutes video with continue criticals made by one player staying on the ground are NOT ENOUGH to understand that's using cheats?
What is the other motivaition of his incredible ability to make so many criticals? Lag? Secret features?

Just don't understand.

I'm open to dialog,

You don't make criticals by jumping, you make criticals by landing, when you hit someone after he jumped, and before he "fells" and lands, you make a critical hit. He was not hacking

edit: Btw, when you are running and hit at the same time, you make a critical as well, not as effective as the usual critical hit but that's also a way of making critical hits

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You don't make criticals by jumping, you make criticals by landing, when you hit someone after he jumped, and before he "fells" and lands, you make a critical hit. He was not hacking

edit: Btw, when you are running and hit at the same time, you make a critical as well, not as effective as the usual critical hit but that's also a way of making critical hits
You make criticals by either you or the player you are attacking is in Air about to hit the ground so not just you landing

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

So...

Just don't understand.

I'm open to dialog,

No hacks...
Just skills...
As many others have said...
Don't give up on making reports though... ;)

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
Ok, community, thanks for big explaing of what happened here. I just don't believe that you can do that many criticals, but it's ok. As said, I was opened to discussion. You can be skilled as hell, but for me it was just a randomized critical mod, nothing else.

Thanks for everyone! :D

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
You can always report again, this might get looked at by another staff. Also you can talk to tacosbefriends if you think the report was unfairly closed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom