Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Proditio

Well-Known Member
Dec 16, 2016
403
324
113
25
United States
So i know this would take a lot of work to do, but i think it would be useful and amazing if you guys had an app that connected to the forums. I am lucky enough to have a laptop that lets me be on a lot of the time, but a large player base just have desktop or cant always be on their laptop but would like to connect to the community. That is really all i have to say =D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
Top Bottom