magma cubes should be

• Changed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nerfed, -100 health

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
idk if there's a way. But can anyone tell me how to defeat level 5 magma cubes easily. I've tried some method and failed.

Archer path 2 = failed
bunch of archer path 2 + group of zeus tower = failed

I have some questions

is artillery path 2 effective to it? Is magma cube group unbeatable without turret towers? Should slimes get nerfed health?

But there is one more problem. Some teams are spamming magma cubes, would be that unbeatable or not?
Also Spamming magma cubes can cause LAG. This is one of the most powerful and effective mobs.

Recently, i discovered a new magma cube killer strategy. It was confirmed good because many waves of magma cubes cant pass into the end
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/i-discovered-a-magma-cube-killer-strategy-with-image.196838/

Last edited:
Reactions: Manchot999

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
I was wondering the same thing. But even with turrets and meteor potions, I can never defeat anything past 3 waves of level 5 magma cubes. I feel like aoe towers would be most effective, but I can't find any good ones. Perhaps the shulkermancers are the answer, I will try that.

What I can't seem to understand is how the enemy team always destroys my 5 waves of magma cubes so easily.

I also recently bought bazooka bow, maybe that would work well too.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Can someone show me a pic showing full wave slimes In the path filled with lots of necroshulkers At the side

EDIT: You can send a video showing it

Last edited:

FelixElGatito

Aug 18, 2017
Achers path2 lvl4, some suport towers between, ice and quake to slow. You can help too with slow potions and meteor shower aoe and.... oh, they are inmunes to inferno aoe, dont try!! Good Luck :3

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
But Felix, i tried this technique. It failed. Im working on my new strategy which is zeus + archer tower path 2
I failed on zeus + archer tower before because archer towers and zeus towers were seperated. Now im doing archer tower path 2 + zeus on the back. I saw it effective but i'm not sure yet because my enemy team just sent level 4 4 slimes or 4 magma cubes level 1. I did this strategy 3 times. The first time resulted to pure rage because of loading error. The second time resulted to pure rage because of disconnection. And third time which i did today is good but not yet confirmed

FelixElGatito

Aug 18, 2017
Mmmm... I dont know x'D i almost always can beat magmas with that strategy :/ Well, not when i'm lag x'D cause i can't use pots. But if you wnat to try you can add me to your list and maybe meet someday ^^ and.... sorry if you can't understand something :c eng is not my language x'DDDD my nick in game is FelixElGatito :333

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
The main thing about the cubes is that there is so many of them. Just one of them has really low health but if you add up all their health bars it makes it very hard to kill them with non-AoE attacks. The turrets are op against everything but can only target 2 mobs at once. We need to experiment with various AoE attacks to find the most effective one. There are :

-The sorcerer's kamikaze animals (maybe?)
-The quake thrown blocks (damage is too low)
-The artillery, both paths (too expensive)
-The path 2 archer (maybe?)
-The ice and poison tower (damage is too low)
-The leach death ray (damage is too low)
-Zeus bounce effect (damage is too low)

That leaves us with only two options.

Maybe combined with quake and ice it would be enough?

Trying out the sword and bow effects would be interesting too. I tried the level three bazooka, it's quite good in between your potion splashes. The quake effect does some damage as well, and the spikes are good if you combine it with 10 turrets or so.

If only 1 player is sending the magma cubes, then it will be easy to defeat if you have 20 turrets. It starts to get hard when teamwork is involved.

Last edited:

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
The main thing about the cubes is that there is so many of them. Just one of them has really low health but if you add up all their health bars it makes it very hard to kill them with non-AoE attacks. The turrets are op against everything but can only target 2 mobs at once. We need to experiment with various AoE attacks to find the most effective one. There are :

-The sorcerer's kamikaze animals (maybe?)
-The quake thrown blocks (damage is too low)
-The artillery, both paths (too expensive)
-The path 2 archer (maybe?)
-The ice and poison tower (damage is too low)
-The leach death ray (damage is too low)
-Zeus bounce effect (damage is too low)

That leaves us with only two options.

Maybe combined with quake and ice it would be enough?

Trying out the sword and bow effects would be interesting too. I tried the level three bazooka, it's quite good in between your potion splashes. The quake effect does some damage as well, and the spikes are good if you combine it with 10 turrets or so.

If only 1 player is sending the magma cubes, then it will be easy to defeat if you have 20 turrets. It starts to get hard when teamwork is involved.
baby zeus towers?
Spike sword effect is good.
Path 2 archers are good but its too Expensive.
i might try sorcerer kamikaze
Ice towers have very low damage but its main attack is Slowness.

Maybe baby zeus will help

Reactions: Manchot999

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Shulkermancers are incredibly overpowered, try a large row of them
But they're ONLY good against MagmaCubes, Creepers, and Giants since even zombies can outrun their sluggish projectiles. Be careful spamming Shulkers, as they can send ZPigs and screw you over.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom