Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hey Racc

Feb 9, 2021
England
Hey guys!

I’m planning on making a bridges map based on either a mansion or a tropical island and I’m pretty new to designing islands in buildings, any tips on how to detail or make the island stand out.

I would like to hear from the community on what I can do that will not only make a good map but have a good style to it making it fun to discover and play on!

thanks!
~Racc

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hii!
I have an idea, and till now there's nothing similar to it
- Make a map that has cubes, Minecraft is a cubic 3d game and the server's name is CubeCraft, so having a cube game that has all cubes would be pretty nice.
- Map name would be awesome with the name "Cubes"

Reactions: Hey Racc and zMigi_

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey guys!

I’m planning on making a bridges map based on either a mansion or a tropical island and I’m pretty new to designing islands in buildings, any tips on how to detail or make the island stand out.

I would like to hear from the community on what I can do that will not only make a good map but have a good style to it making it fun to discover and play on!

thanks!
~Racc
For the mansion one I think u could make a big house and build some sort of way inside the house so one team goes to the other side of the house (other team) and scores,

for tropical im thinking maybe you could do like sandcastle? or a beach themed map

Reactions: Hey Racc

Hey Racc

Feb 9, 2021
England
Hey guys!

I would like to hear from the community on what I can do that will not make only make a good map but have a good style to it making it fun to
Hey,
I like your plans and such but map submission are currently closed, I suppose you can submit it when they are open again but I just want to give you the heads up
Thanks for alerting me!

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hey guys!

thanks!
~Racc
The center island could be built of 4 bridges that form a square. Regarding the spawn islands, I can't wait to see what you come up with. Good luck!

Reactions: Hey Racc
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom