Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MoonHuntress

Apr 16, 2016
I recently just got back into playing Tower Defense and was wondering if there's any OGs left in the game. It has definitely changed a lot... except the fact that there's still trolls and they still haven't added votekick back. *ahem*

I don't really have a definition of "OG" but drop when you started playing below. :D

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Ooh votekick, sounds like music in my ears!
You know what annoys me most, in the past you had to but every tower... well I did, and then they all got free... where did the points go? No idea, did I have to buy every path, yes...
is TD still fun? YES!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ooh votekick, sounds like music in my ears!
You know what annoys me most, in the past you had to but every tower... well I did, and then they all got free... where did the points go? No idea, did I have to buy every path, yes...
is TD still fun? YES!

No, it was abused so much, hopefully, they add the auto placing tower idea I had so the whole situation is fixed.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
No, it was abused so much, hopefully, they add the auto placing tower idea I had so the whole situation is fixed.
You’re right obviously, and your suggestion would work better than having votekick back. But for now, I do like to have one of the two...

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Mar 24, 2020
Netherlands
Well I am a OG, I remember the times when we had /votekick ":D That was amazing. Just kick nubs who do nothing or only placing towers wrong xD. And it sucked that you only could get the 'special' towers with a rank. Like necromancer tower. And giants were OP, now giants are trash D:

Reactions: ItsK8 and AnolTongi

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
I was playing this when it was on The Chunk (which merged with this). I say im pretty OG, I have been taking a break from it though recently. Mainly just got burned out of Minecraft in generally

Reactions: MoonHuntress
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom