Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MoonHuntress

Apr 16, 2016
I recently just got back into playing Tower Defense and was wondering if there's any OGs left in the game. It has definitely changed a lot... except the fact that there's still trolls and they still haven't added votekick back. *ahem*

I don't really have a definition of "OG" but drop when you started playing below. :D

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Ooh votekick, sounds like music in my ears!
You know what annoys me most, in the past you had to but every tower... well I did, and then they all got free... where did the points go? No idea, did I have to buy every path, yes...
is TD still fun? YES!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ooh votekick, sounds like music in my ears!
You know what annoys me most, in the past you had to but every tower... well I did, and then they all got free... where did the points go? No idea, did I have to buy every path, yes...
is TD still fun? YES!

No, it was abused so much, hopefully, they add the auto placing tower idea I had so the whole situation is fixed.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
No, it was abused so much, hopefully, they add the auto placing tower idea I had so the whole situation is fixed.
You’re right obviously, and your suggestion would work better than having votekick back. But for now, I do like to have one of the two...

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Mar 24, 2020
Netherlands
Well I am a OG, I remember the times when we had /votekick ":D That was amazing. Just kick nubs who do nothing or only placing towers wrong xD. And it sucked that you only could get the 'special' towers with a rank. Like necromancer tower. And giants were OP, now giants are trash D:

Reactions: ItsK8 and AnolTongi

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
I was playing this when it was on The Chunk (which merged with this). I say im pretty OG, I have been taking a break from it though recently. Mainly just got burned out of Minecraft in generally

Reactions: MoonHuntress
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom