Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
So yesterday I was having a bit too much fun making a joke skin. I normally don't really make skins, but recently I've been playing fall guys and had a blast so I had the stroke of genius to change my username to 'FallGuy1060' (my fallguy name) and change my skin to the current outfit I wear in that game. anyway, here is it:

2.png
Annotation 2020-08-25 105502.png

I personally think I did quite well. I am aware the fists need shading, but that isn't the problem. I'm having to rouble with figuring out how to shade the rest of the skin (the dark blue part) since it is quite a big area and most 'standard' shading patterns kinda break the resemblance it has with fall guys. If you have suggestions on how to do this, I would greatly appreciate it! If you wanna try shading it for yourself (maybe you like doing that??) and helping me out here or just shamelessly steal it here you have the skin itself:
1.png

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
I wouldn't change nothing, I like it as it is now - it looks amazing!
Thanks for sharing your content and for getting interest! 😜
Thank you! I decided to shade the firsts a bit, and I personally do think it looks better. Further experimentation on the arms and legs does lead to nothing so you might be right here :)
Annotation 2020-08-25 120343.png

• Love
Reactions: Gregeyy

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
I think, in fact that any improvement needed ? Haha

I'd personally just change the "light" blue all to a unique colour.
Could you clarify? You mean the lightblue all the same colour? If so, in-game the skin is a paint dribble effect. I looked up some paint dribbles and most of them start dark, go light and some have like this little droplet on the end. I kinda tried to mimic this in minecraft since a solid colour looked a bit flat.

D

Deleted member 469419

Could you clarify? You mean the lightblue all the same colour? If so, in-game the skin is a paint dribble effect. I looked up some paint dribbles and most of them start dark, go light and some have like this little droplet on the end. I kinda tried to mimic this in minecraft since a solid colour looked a bit flat.
Yeah, apologies.

I was meaning about the colour which simule drop the paint, but yeah know that I think it's pretty much better as it is. I don't why but I thought that he was a different thing, so that's why I suggested it haha, apologies once again! You've done a really great job!

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Yeah, apologies.

I was meaning about the colour which simule drop the paint, but yeah know that I think it's pretty much better as it is. I don't why but I thought that he was a different thing, so that's why I suggested it haha, apologies once again! You've done a really great job!
No problem mate, thanks :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom