Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Ehm no... lol...

So eh let me explain...
There are.. some people can get like 1 stack of Enchantment bottles in 1 game.
And nobody...? lol I would.... I would run for those anvils like I would run for Robotics booty (If you don't know what I'm talking about : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/➶-the-ccgn-hunger-games-season-16➶.170337/)
Ever played the map Seasons...?

Seriously there are enough Experience bottles in Sg to combine items one another..
It would ruin some aspects of the game.
Like someone having a too OP weapons or a too OP armor set..
It would ruin the game even more in a gamemode such as Overpowered as people can easily get Sharpness or Protection items....
Don't think Anvils are such a good idea.

Why would someone waste XP and time to find a anvil just to rename an item into example: "Darkness Bringer"
Some people may find it fun and some people really find it useless... and would probably use anvils for other reasons instead of renaming their bow to "Armor Destroyer"...
Ehm no... lol...

So eh let me explain...
There are.. some people can get like 1 stack of Enchantment bottles in 1 game.
And nobody...? lol I would.... I would run for those anvils like I would run for Robotics booty (If you don't know what I'm talking about : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/➶-the-ccgn-hunger-games-season-16➶.170337/)
Ever played the map Seasons...?

Seriously there are enough Experience bottles in Sg to combine items one another..
It would ruin some aspects of the game.
Like someone having a too OP weapons or a too OP armor set..
It would ruin the game even more in a gamemode such as Overpowered as people can easily get Sharpness or Protection items....
Don't think Anvils are such a good idea.

Why would someone waste XP and time to find a anvil just to rename an item into example: "Darkness Bringer"
Some people may find it fun and some people really find it useless... and would probably use anvils for other reasons instead of renaming their bow to "Armor Destroyer"...

One stack of bottles of enchanting in one game? Could be possible, if you used the kit and found every bottle in every chest.
Played seasons hundreds of times :)

I doubt it would ruin anything in the game at all. Normal mode already has sharp II diamond swords, sharp I fire aspect I diamond swords. Prot II armour is also available. These are, in my opinion " too op" items. But it doesn't mean that person will win the game. What's so different with having anvils in the underwater map? I don't think anyone bothers using these for anything other than renaming items.

People like to have fun when playing, and renaming swords so you have a funny death message when you kill someone is fun. I would rather use my xp to rename a weapon than enchant something. :)

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Naming a weapon has literally no effect in a game and won't change an outcome besides not being able to enchant another item, which could end up being your loss.

I disagree with you. Naming a weapon, as I've already said is for fun. Also pretty sure I said I don't bother with enchanting items. Having op gear doesn't mean your going to win in a 1v1 with someone, pretty simple for a good PvPer to defeat someone with op gear using inferior gear/weapon.

This post has gone way off topic anyway, the suggestion was to add some anvils purely for renaming items, not for making "op" items. And if that was the case, why does underwater have anvils? Surely they should be removed if people can make "too op" stuff.
Last point, everyone has access to the same chests, the same kit. If anvils were added to the rest of the maps, then every single player would have the same chance of finding a stack of xp bottles ( impossible, just saying ) giving everyone the same chance to make what ever op items they so wish.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I disagree with you. Naming a weapon, as I've already said is for fun.
Only fun for you and people you tell, the only way someone can find out that you named it is after looting your corpse.
Also pretty sure I said I don't bother with enchanting items. Having op gear doesn't mean your going to win in a 1v1 with someone, pretty simple for a good PvPer to defeat someone with op gear using inferior gear/weapon.
"simple"
Sure it's pretty normal for someone to kill another person with superior gear, but like I said: " which could end up being your loss."
This post has gone way off topic anyway,
How is this off topic? This is my argument against adding anvils as kits.
the suggestion was to add some anvils purely for renaming items, not for making "op" items.
People will definitely use this kit to combine swords, armor and bows for stronger weapons instead of renaming them. Nobody uses a kit just for vanity purposes
And if that was the case, why does underwater have anvils? Surely they should be removed if people can make "too op" stuff.
Underwater was built like that. Just because that map has anvils doesn't mean every map needs anvils.
Last point, everyone has access to the same chests, the same kit. If anvils were added to the rest of the maps, then every single player would have the same chance of finding a stack of xp bottles ( impossible, just saying ) giving everyone the same chance to make what ever op items they so wish.
Every other game I play I usually have around half a stack of bottles spare.
They don't need uber-enchanted weapons to be available in every map. If they did, the gameplay on each map would be very similar

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Only fun for you and people you tell, the only way someone can find out that you named it is after looting your corpse.

"simple"
Sure it's pretty normal for someone to kill another person with superior gear, but like I said: " which could end up being your loss."

How is this off topic? This is my argument against adding anvils as kits.

People will definitely use this kit to combine swords, armor and bows for stronger weapons instead of renaming them. Nobody uses a kit just for vanity purposes

Underwater was built like that. Just because that map has anvils doesn't mean every map needs anvils.

Every other game I play I usually have around half a stack of bottles spare.
They don't need uber-enchanted weapons to be available in every map. If they did, the gameplay on each map would be very similar

Do you actually play survival games much?

I only found out about renaming items after seeing a lot of other players doing it. So your argument that only me and people I tell about it is invalid. In fact I have only told people about it, after they've been amazed by the cool death message.

Adding anvils as kits? Who said anything about making a kit with anvils? If it was added I and most other people wouldn't use it. There is only one kit worthwhile using for most people, two if you count the dog kit, for those that would like some company along their journey.
The suggestion was to add anvils generated around the map not as a kit. Hence why I said everyone would have access to it.

You must pick the enchanting kit if "every other game" you have half a stack of bottles spare.
I have over a thousand wins in survival games, and the most xp bottles I've ever acquired was 16.

Every map already has uber enchanted weapons.

Gameplay doesn't get affected too much by the weapons that are available to players. Gameplay is different for each map based on the actual map itself, the world events, and the players actually in the game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom