Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

PieCreeper

Well-Known Member
Dec 18, 2016
69
60
93
24
In SkyWars, I tried to combine the enchantments of two swords into a stronger one. However, the anvil kept refusing to give me the sword. Whenever I tried to get it, it appeared in my inventory for a second then went back to the anvil. Is there a reason to that?
 

Attachments

  • 1697590833459.png
    1697590833459.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 214
  • Like
Reactions: Rocks1 and Flxen

Rocks1

Well-Known Member
Apr 5, 2022
362
660
144
Bunny Town
In SkyWars, I tried to combine the enchantments of two swords into a stronger one. However, the anvil kept refusing to give me the sword. Whenever I tried to get it, it appeared in my inventory for a second then went back to the anvil. Is there a reason to that?
I'm not sure if the anvil is even meant to work... As it is coded specifically not to work.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CrystalLegend01
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom