Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Not rly. They wouldn't get kicked, just put in an arena and forced to fight. Also, I'm sure no fight that lasts more than 2 minutes would see a time space of 2 minutes between one hit being landed and the next. Lets be real, nobody's so bad at PvP that a fight could have a 2 minute period consisting solely of players missing hits.

As stated before, they wouldn't getvkicked, just placed in an arena. Ik you pointed out an obvious major flaw so thx for that.

Again, they won't get kicked, just put in an arena. Another flaw you've pointed out as players could abuse it to force an unsuspecting player to fight them, possibly unprepared.

Good idea, then it wouldn't go into meltdown and accuse some skywars maps of being a huge 12v0.
What happens if two people are near each other and hiding near mid?
They would get kicked/banned from the server unfairly.
Im trying to prevent less work for Cubecraft Staff if someone gets banned unfairly

Reactions: Lilleh__

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Instead of the traditional kicking system of AntiCheat plugins when they catch hackers, AntiTeam actually gives teamers it catches a chance before ejecting them from the server. If it detects two or more players spending more than three minutes (excluding grace periods) within 20 blocks of eachother without fighting eachother, then they are teleported to an arena outside the map.
Your reasoning for making the two teammates fight eachother makes no sense.
Why? because this would force Cubecraft to make another arena and the two players wouldn't fight each other if they were teaming.
They should just get kicked or with a warning

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
you realise what teaming is right?
It is when 2 or more players work together and gain an advantage against other players
However there are some cases where all the players agreed that none of them would kill each other and they may for example try and build something
Also if there are only 2 people alive in a game it doesn't count as teaming ever for obvious reasons
So here I would say a hard no

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
What happens if two people are near each other and hiding near mid?
They would get kicked/banned from the server unfairly.
Im trying to prevent less work for Cubecraft Staff if someone gets banned unfairly
They'd be made to fight.
Your reasoning for making the two teammates fight eachother makes no sense.
Why? because this would force Cubecraft to make another arena and the two players wouldn't fight each other if they were teaming.
They should just get kicked or with a warning
At least its a lesson in the rules.
you realise what teaming is right?
It is when 2 or more players work together and gain an advantage against other players
However there are some cases where all the players agreed that none of them would kill each other and they may for example try and build something
Also if there are only 2 people alive in a game it doesn't count as teaming ever for obvious reasons
So here I would say a hard no
Only what you said about 2 players left is the case in solo games.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
They'd be made to fight.

At least its a lesson in the rules.

Only what you said about 2 players left is the case in solo games.
Actually no
If you have more than 2 players left in a solo game but everyone agrees not to kill each other than it is not teaming
It is also not teaming to have 2 players not fighting only temporarily so they can have a fair fight in an arena they set up
That was actually the reason Zrathex got banned for no reason and was unbanned shortly after due to it being false

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
In my opinion, its difficult to make such thing. I think the players have to record the teamers like they do now. I do agree that teaming is really annoying.. they should get punished for that.
But there are plenty of situations where players actually are NOT teaming. What if they get false kicked of false banned? (Will it be the same story as Sentinel? banning innocent ppl?)

and like everyone mentioned, there is always a way to bypass it

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom