Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juzoo

Apr 21, 2020
Hello,

before getting to the point, I would like to briefly note that this is my first time posting on the Cubecraft network, so I am not aware of the state of this network.

As you can see in the title, it is about the Anticheat on Cubecraft. It's bad, I'm most likely not the only one who noticed it. Improvements are urgently needed so that the fun of the game is not lost unnecessarily.

I was recently banned from the server and did not use any client modifications (see video 1). It was my second SkyWars round on Cubecraft and lo and behold, I am banned & for no reason. Many servers ban players on the grounds of "Unauthorized client modification" & I think that's absolutely bad.

I was banned on many servers & mostly it was enough to submit a video, but not always. But after I went to their Teamspeak to discuss, I was finally always unbanned (with a few exceptions, because the team is not always insightful).

I submitted a request for an unban and was actually not unbanned, despite submitting the video, so I wanted to discuss with a team member on Discord and wrote some directly to them, but didn't get a reply back from anyone, which is rude on the one hand and shows that some team members lack competence on the other hand.

Anyway, it is not about the team, but about the Anticheat.

So, I played on Cubecraft with my 2nd account and get killed by an obvious cheater (see video 2). So, I wonder why this one is not banned directly, despite obvious hacks & I am wrongly banned. How does the Anticheat do that?

Ridiculous.

I do not know if this feedback will change anything, but I really hope so.

What is your opinion on this?

Thank you for reading and have a nice night!

(video 1)
(video 2)

Greetings

Juuzou

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Juuzou!

Cubecraft is aware of the 'bad' anticheat sentinel. Recently 3 new anti-cheat developers has joined the cubecraft team, please be patient and there will be some improvement. You can read more about it here.

And please make sure nobody can see your appeal code!

Reactions: Quis

Juzoo

Apr 21, 2020
Hello again,

Devs are working hard to improve the anticheat. Sometimes there are some mistakes but we can't blame them for that. They are doing their very best.

I do not want to be rude, but their very best is not good enough.

Cubecraft is aware of the 'bad' anticheat sentinel. Recently 3 new anti-cheat developers has joined the cubecraft team, please be patient and there will be some improvement.
I understand.

Blur the appeal code! [vid 1]
And please make sure nobody can see your appeal code!
I did that, but why did I have to blur the code? Sorry, but I am new on Cubecraft.

What I still do not understand, is that I am still banned. If you can detect any client modifications, please tell me, because I cannot detect any cheats.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Ok I am not an expert on this, so bare with me. As for the blatant hacker, they were banned today by Sentinel. The reason why this might have taken longer is because there are cheat client developers just for Cubecraft, which make Anti-cheats very difficult. As for your ban there are 2 options, as you didn’t say what client you were on I can’t confirm one of them. If you use a less popular client or lunar client sometimes they can have cheats built into the clients without the player knowing. You might have had no slow, no cps cap, or other minor cheats. This second option is less likely, but false bans do occur, but since your appeal was denied I doubt it was this one. If you need more explanation on anti cheats @funkemunky is very good at them and might explain a little. If you have any problems with your appeal being denied then you can start a conversation with @AnimalTamer1. I hope I helped!

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
You were punished for the use of an autoclicker. You reached 30 CPS so I highly doubt you weren't cheating. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom