Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I’ve started making an anticheat because it’s something it’s always intrigued me and because I want to learn more about them.
I’m going to open source it as I do not really have plans for it and I will probably abandon it at some point.

It currently includes speed and reach checks (because both work similarly) and I’m going to try and make KillAura next.

It’s also a decent example for those intrigued on the structure of an anticheat.

https://github.com/Dr-Ham/proton-anticheat

Bai

It's Pretty simple and I wouldn't use it, as it will have false positives. It was me trying to learn

Last edited:

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
I’ve started making an anticheat because it’s something it’s always intrigued me and because I want to learn more about them.
I’m going to open source it as I do not really have plans for it and I will probably abandon it at some point.

It currently includes speed and reach checks (because both work similarly) and I’m going to try and make KillAura next.

It’s also a decent example for those intrigued on the structure of an anticheat.

https://github.com/Dr-Ham/proton-anticheat

Bai
Awesome, I would like to contribute to your anticheat so here is a snippet to check for fly: https://pastebin.com/h1B3vrjH

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I am, I've been looking into anti-cheats and stuff like that. The best way to check for kill aura is to spawn an entity or fake player every so often and if the player hits it say more than twice then you could check them again and if it happens again they get banned.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I am, I've been looking into anti-cheats and stuff like that. The best way to check for kill aura is to spawn an entity or fake player every so often and if the player hits it say more than twice then you could check them again and if it happens again they get banned.
I know, but I won’t use that method. It can be bypassed relatively easily

Reactions: Entrustious6679

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
I tried that and it is kind of bad, the players could easily get false banned if they accidentally hit the NPC, and most clients have a AntiBot feature as @NotGingerGeek .

SMS_GAMER

Sep 8, 2018
I know, but I won’t use that method. It can be bypassed relatively easily
Yes. A lot of KillAuras actually raycast to completely bypass that method. Another way is to check if the player is moving according to his rotation (because a lot of killauras are silent and don't move according to rotation, so basically they strafe) and another way is to check for aiming patterns (probably one of the best ways if done correctly). Another way is to check the GCD make sure that the aiming follows a grid because if it doesn't, then either they're using cinematic camera (or OF zoom) which is ez to detect, or they're cheating.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom