Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I have never been sworn at in pvp just ez or something like that. It really shouldn't offend you that much. But if is does, maybe one day they will add more.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
I have never been sworn at in pvp just ez or something like that. It really shouldn't offend you that much. But if is does, maybe one day they will add more.
Depends what they wrote to offend me. One time someone cursed my family or something, I reported him and he was banned (Edit: Maybe Banned or Muted) without me giving him a warning.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Making a perfect anti-swear is impossible, and there's so many ways to bypass it I honestly don't even see why it's there. For example a l < looks a lot like a k in Minecraft, especially with the OptiFine font enabled.
Yeah, it is pretty much impossible, someone will always find a way to swear one or the other way. Just report them as for swearing, screenshots work...but you need 3 warnings.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Well you can atleast make it better! If what your saying is true, then we don't need filters at all, because people always find a way to swear.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Well you can atleast make it better! If what your saying is true, then we don't need filters at all, because people always find a way to swear.
People will always find a way to curse, tbh if you truly wanted to stop cusring you would need to take out numbers too, I don't think anybody would like that. Just report them

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom