Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endshulker

Jun 28, 2017
In hacks, "Stealth Mode" Replaces your name with a different name, both in game, in tab and in chat. I've recorded a hacker but it says they never logged on. We need something that disables this.

( haker video )
says that username never logged on. in a different recording, later on, he says he is using "Stealth" . Please enable an anti-stealth mode or a forced real username thing to stop kids like this.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
This hack doesnt exist...
you either misspelled him which is more likely than him beig a youtuber or staff with nick features...

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Yeh. You might be writing the username wrong. Some problems might be 0 and O. Zero and caplitalized o. Or I and l. Caplitalized i and lowercase L (l). Maybe that's the problem

PheonixFF

Dec 25, 2016
That hacker seems like a fun guy to run across xD meow :3 I would like to fight him one day meow :P Plus make sure you spelled his name right meow :3

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
In hacks, "Stealth Mode" Replaces your name with a different name, both in game, in tab and in chat. I've recorded a hacker but it says they never logged on. We need something that disables this.

( haker video )
says that username never logged on. in a different recording, later on, he says he is using "Stealth" . Please enable an anti-stealth mode or a forced real username thing to stop kids like this.
This player is not using any "stealth" program. You can view his infraction list here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/Ynxygumball (he has also already been banned). Thank you for helping us keep the server fun for everyone!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to pm me. :)

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom