Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jannihilator

May 4, 2020
My friends and I often play eggwars at cubecraft, but we always get killed by rushers who are literrally on our island within the first 10 seconds of a match, to destroy our egg, and immediately kill us. That happens literrally every single match we play, and it is just not fun anymore top play eggwars.

I suggest that there has to be some kind of timer, which should last about 2 minutes, and in those first 2 minutes, you cannot go to the islands of other teams. This would at least give you some time to prepare for other players before they come to your island. It seems a good idea to me if it would be permanent, or if there would be some kind of vote at the beginning of the match, just like you vote for overpowered and normal mode.

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
I would suggest add a poll

but I don’t think this is gonna get implemented because the game is about killing the other peoples eggs and then the other people

I personally don’t see how this would work like are you in those 2 mins not able too hit and break eggs or are you not even able to place blocks? Or if people go towards those players get they a setback towards where they came from

self as a rusher I would vote no

Reactions: Wauterrr

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I agree it’s annoying but I think it’s a part of the game. Maybe you could try to join a map where people don’t rush.

Reactions: Fqnta

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
[QUOTE="EasyGoofy, post: 1133241, Maybe you could try to join a map where people don’t rush.[/QUOTE]
I think that would a Solution for him if he has a rank

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
To be honest this is quite a good idea. I personally will never vote for this since I like to rush but I feel like EggWars could be made more playable for players who don't rush. I do however think two minutes is way too long. I should say 30-45 seconds will do just fine.

I'm not really sure if this is the right thing to do though. Like EasyGoofy said, you can join certain maps that rushers don't like (although all 2 player maps are good for rushing). Tryharders however won't like this at all, but since you can vote for it, imma agree with you!

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
I'm sorry, don't like it. Rushing is a way of playing the game, same voor defending. If there are no rushers, games will probably last longer. Sometimes games are already quite long.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
It's very annoying sometimes, I agree, but this won't be implemented unless it's a vote thing where people could vote for no-rushing. I think 2 minutes is a little long and that just 1 minute would get the job done!

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
My friends and I often play eggwars at cubecraft, but we always get killed by rushers who are literrally on our island within the first 10 seconds of a match, to destroy our egg, and immediately kill us. That happens literrally every single match we play, and it is just not fun anymore top play eggwars.

I suggest that there has to be some kind of timer, which should last about 2 minutes, and in those first 2 minutes, you cannot go to the islands of other teams. This would at least give you some time to prepare for other players before they come to your island. It seems a good idea to me if it would be permanent, or if there would be some kind of vote at the beginning of the match, just like you vote for overpowered and normal mode.
That's what the game is about man. I am sorry that you keep getting rush. But there no need for to add a delay for rushing.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with adding a permanent timer, because rushing in egg wars is a strategy you can choose for. For you it can be annoying, but for players who likes fast games and getting as much eggs as possible are campers with a bow annoying. Both strategies have advantages and disadvantages. But as you said, maybe it can something to vote for. On that way it’ll be fair for both strategies.

As EasyGoofy already said, you can join games where camping is a good strategy, take for example Under Da Sea.

And as Decobra said, I’ll suggest adding a poll. On that way you can see a lot of opinions.

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
I disagree with adding a permanent timer, because rushing in egg wars is a strategy you can choose for. For you it can be annoying, but for players who likes fast games and getting as much eggs as possible are campers with a bow annoying. Both strategies have advantages and disadvantages. But as you said, maybe it can something to vote for. On that way it’ll be fair for both strategies.

As EasyGoofy already said, you can join games where camping is a good strategy, take for example Under Da Sea.

And as Decobra said, I’ll suggest adding a poll. On that way you can see a lot of opinions.
I like what you said but camping is against the rules. That's why there should be not permanent timer.

1.6 - Camping
Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited.
Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate.
Shop camping in assassins is not punishable, however it is discouraged as it can cause frustrations among the players.
Camping in Eggwars does not apply to players farming generators for resources or to players defending their egg.

Punishment track: Warning → 1 day ban → 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I like what you said but camping is against the rules. That's why there should be not permanent timer.
1.6 - Camping

Camping in Eggwars does not apply to players farming generators for resources or to players defending their egg.

Punishment track: Warning → 1 day ban → 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

With the strategy camping, I meant staying on your island, farming resources and protecting your egg. That means you’re in the play area. That’s a strategy a lot of players are using and it’s not bannable. If you’re skybasing or building a floating base then it’s against the rules.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I disagree, rushers can easily be counter by buying a sword and some blocks and slowing them down to let your teammates buy better gear and defend the egg.
Rushing is a part of the game egg wars has many strategies.

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020

There are maps that rushers don't play simply because they take too long, and rushing is a part of the game. I understand that this is annoying but it would be kinda weird to add something like this. I also am a rusher and it would be the worst update ever in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
<33
"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom