Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gamerdgboy

Nov 30, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Mobile and java players die to pc players—>rage quit.
Introducing: 3 servers so no need for crossplatform rage
What about the friends off different devices? Fourth lobby just for crossplatform( the one you log into when you join the server)

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I’m sorry but I disagree with this suggestion.

If this will be implemented, the whole bedrock community will split up, which is in my opinion not a smart move. When you join a game, you’ll have to wait much longer, because there aren’t as many players as before. If the community will be split up, you have to wait longer before a game fills up.

Beside that I think new players will get a lot of questions: for example what’s the difference between the different lobbies?. Imagine being a new bedrock player and getting put into a mobile only lobby and your friend will be put into a playstation lobby. You have to do a lot of research before you can play together or worse you’ll leave the server, since you ‘can’t’ play with your friend.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Like ShinySanta said it would be hard for games to fill and people to play with their friends I want to help elaborate on this.

The majority of players are console therefore meaning their games will fill up slightly slower then the norm. Mobile players wont have many problems filling up either with probably just over a third of the time it would take normally. This means for PC players like myself would have to wait ages just for one game and as someone who has moderately fast games it would be really annoying to grind.

With playing with friends this would also be effected massively as many of mine and others friends differ from device separating players and generally lower hopes of having fun together making them play on a different server leaving CubeCraft with less players.

Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom